[EVENT] EURO 2016 Finals

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Are you done with kitchen?

Ouch, kitchen jokes... :D

You know how they say:
    Guys that think girl is only good for kitchen actually never tried them in anything else nor know how to. :P

Kissi kissi

@woopie
    Thanks for the efforts but I will stick to my representation. I think anyone with logic can see what I meant.
    Right or wrong, could care less, same as for TP or anything, except for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck. Oops :D

• Well i am trying to show you what is the right thing.

WRONG:

Mermaid France 1 Portugal 0 Because you can't say 1-0 here while speaking about shootouts.

Shoot Out : France 5 Portugal 4

Again WRONG:

Normal game time (90 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Additional game time (15+15 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Shoot outs: France 5 Portugal 4

Final score: France 1 Portugal 0

Especially the Final score 1-0 part. Final score is not 1-0. It's not calculated like that. Score is 0-0 (5-4)

I hope you understand now.

About ''for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck''; typical loser crying :D Knows nothing about football and speaking about luck :D :D :D :D See you losers in final game. ;)

• If the score isn't even for both teams there is not going to be any shoot outs. With all due respect you're wrong because your "representation" is wrong by default. I couldn't care less about soccer but sadly you're wrong. We're only trying to explain that to you, well at least me.

• If the score isn't even for both teams there is not going to be any shoot outs. With all due respect you're wrong because your "representation" is wrong by default. I couldn't care less about soccer but sadly you're wrong. We're only trying to explain that to you, well at least me.

She knows that. But she is mistaken with Final Score 1-0 thing. And all i am trying to explain is; if there is a draw, and TEAM X wins with penalties by 5-4, it doesn't make the score 1-0. Just this.

• Maybe it is not written as it should be by the rules but as I already said, it is how I put it and explained it in one of my replies.
    Again, could care less. Really.

Now about this part:

About ''for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck''; typical loser crying Knows nothing about football and speaking about luck See you losers in final game.

Just because I don't follow the ordinary and just because I enjoy the football itself (as a game) makes me someone who knows nothing about football? Dang, I can live with that. :P

I will always cheer for those who show passion and heart over those who awake in me nothing but boredom.
    To be honest, I like Ronaldo but nor him nor his team showed much on this Euro.

As an observer, I can choose my priorities, and mine is to see some fun and get some excitement from watching the game.
    My interest isn't money but fun so I got nothing to lose. Am I a loser for cheering for some random team who might lose a football game?
    Only things I can lose is my voice and some nerves while watching it. :D
    However, seeing muscular guys sweating and running around makes it all worth. lol
    I am just a human after all. :P

P.S. A Human which can cook, watch a football game and so many other things. So bite me.
    Great way for a female to win an argument in a football section. Yea, I know but had to. lmao

• Yes, you are a loser. Because you ignore the footballers' effort that has been showed in many matches (6x 90mins +OT+P.shoots). Because you underestimate all excitement, adrenaline, fear, desire and much more things that fighting in their minds to show themselves in euro arena. Because you just call them lucky when they won the match that many milion people suporting them for.

You and people like you must be more respectful. Calling all this effort just to be 'lucky' is pure retardness in my eyes.

• Yes, you are a loser. Because you ignore the footballers' effort that has been showed in many matches (6x 90mins +OT+P.shoots). Because you underestimate all excitement, adrenaline, fear, desire and much more things that fighting in their minds to show themselves in euro arena. Because you just call them lucky when they won the match that many milion people suporting them for.

You and people like you must be more respectful. Calling all this effort just to be 'lucky' is pure retardness in my eyes.

You really want to go serious on this one? lol

I respect them for the efforts they are putting into it but if you wanna talk about real efforts and things that matter, let's go deeper then.

How about people who put their lives every day on a plate (doctors, soldiers, firefighters, humanitarians etc.) without getting any fame, respect not to mention payments as half as footballers?

Do you know what is going in those people minds every day? What fears they have? What is the excitement knowing you just saved a precious life? What efforts they put into all they do? Do you?

In my eyes, people who think that footballers should be put on a pedestal more than those I mentioned are retarded and shallow.

It was their choice to play football, do the trainings, get famous, earn huge amounts of money and in the end amuse the crowd. Because that is all it comes to in the end.
    They got more than a fair share for what they offer, I think.

On the other hand, people who put their lives every day for me and you and going thru way bigger things than footballers, are the ones we can say, deserve our biggest respect, don't you think?

I respect footballers as much as I respect every other human being who is doing something with it's life.

P.S. In the end it is just a game, isn't it? So chill. lol

• I don't think I hurt anybody with my words nor I have been more disrespectful than you.

I tried to correct you with scores, you kept ignoring it, you still don't accept the right format of how the final result supposed to be shown. Then you pitied yourself with ''im a girl speaking about football'' and now emotional pressure? Speaking about other humans? When you are not right at this point, you carry the problems of 99,999 of the world. Oh now, ok you are completely right. All you want is that right?

You speak about how greedy/idiot/stupid/retard/mindfucked the people are in every single thread of this forum. You speak like a personal development expert.

Once you can stop seeing my comment like a bullet fired to your head you can understand that i have nothing against you.

• Tried to show numerous times that I don't give much damn about how it should be written correctly nor the football itself, except it is something meant to amuse me.

You are the one who kept trying to explain me the right way, even after I said, I don't care, furthermore, you used words as "losers" and after even called me or people in general (makes no difference to me) who doesn't agree with your way of seeing football, retardness.

If I would be all about those "rights", you are aware that I would use better argument that those.
    I only tried to loosen up the way this thread was going but seems you are still sticking on it.

And yes, I come up with 99,999 problems of the world because I always try to see bigger picture and always turn to things that actually matters and football ain't one of them.
    Deal with it. :P

Not all people share common interests nor see the things in same way.

Nothing personal, you just need to loosen up and stop taking my words too serious.

P.S. If France wins, you owe me. :D

Sorry, had to. lol

• If you don't give a damn then why you still don't let me correct you in a friendly way? I used the loser word when you underestimated the whole effort/work of many people, maybe not the perfect describing but you have been disrespectful.

Turn to things that actually matters, that's actually a nice attitude but using that turning when your arguments are done about the main topic, using that turning to make you look right, that's not nice. For example 102 people died in traffic accidents in turkey in few days because it's holiday and people visiting their parents etc but I don't speak about it here. And since it's euro 2016 thread, if you carry here the other bad things that happen in world then let's delete this forum nobody should play metin2, play any game, don't watch football, don't play football, don't do anything. Just focus to the world problems. Another weird thing, you don't want me to take your words too serious, but when i say ''see you losers in final game ;)'' you take it too serious and write 10km longer message about it.

Anyway i just tried to tell you the final score is not 1-0 :D

No way that france can win :D