New Player

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey there,

My name is Rute and im 20 years old, im an old player from this server, started playing on the beggining of it, played with some good people, like (Life and ToniWarrior) back on the time on reds.

Quitted a long time ago and now im coming back :D, wich kingdom u guys think are good to start nowadays?

unfortunately i end up giving everything away, now im starting from the scratch, so if anyone has some newbie start stuff that dont need that can actually give me it would be really nice.

Also if u guys can put me on pair of the updates and changes i would say thanks.

Thats it, hope u guys have a great game :)

xo :D

• Welcome back to SG
    These names bring back so many good memories...
    Life was iconic in Pandemonia, Toniwarrior was my buyer for his first bsa+9 back then, with Life paying for it :)

Quite alot has changed from those times...
    We've got Orc maze now with max lvl 60 and a party of 2. ( green adder / changer as reward )
    We've got a new dungeon in the Forest map, for max lvl 90 with diferent kind of requirements.
    We've got Ice Run/ Hell Run aswell.
    We've got Blue Reaper, past the regular Reaper.
    We've got na Ice Witch too. ( but 3 or 4 hours respawn time and random location )
    Dragon runs now requires 15 keys, but you can enter in a full party of 8.
    We've got 6/7 stats, only obtainable trough drops and randomly.
    And alot more has happened since those days... idk if i missed many.

Pandemonia was closed for quite a while, but has reopened a few months ago, but since you were Pandemonian back then, i'd say go back to Pandemonia, they're rly good in pvp nowadays. I myself didn't change out of pride so i'm still in Elgoria.

• I should have like 0+9 helms and 0+9 shields, not sure though.

Btw I see you're from Portugal, but i don't know who you were...
    I was RedArmyPT's leader, and back in those days all Portuguese in Pandemonia were in that guild.
    mind if i ask who you were ? :)

• I'd avoid joining blues unless you have your own nationality individuals playing there so you can make new friends and have fun or smth..I myself hate blue kingdom cuz is full of rude German players and only a few really friendly people out of them or another nationality players.Yellow kingdom is having a difficult time now since there are only a few active players but reds are doing great atm...Anyway,you got a ring you can teleport in each kingdom map1 with a 15m cooldown time so it will be really helpful of you choose a less populated kingdom.
    I didn't even greet you properly so I'm giving you know a big WELCOME,have fun in game and meet new friends!

• Yeah I do remember you as Jinho :) Pandemonia was popo's guild i belive... good memories... :)
    I recently came back into the game and been a few times to the official teamspeak, even though almost noone uses it.

• Welcome back Jinrawr!!

Remember that if you have any issue or question, you can contact us via mail: info@tec-interactive.com, ticket: metin2.sg/support, on live chat as you can see in the bottom right of this website, or by sending a PM in game, we eventually announce when we are online in the game.

Regards
    [GM]Aksor