Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

so this update destory all 8avg 5skill weapon, and you focus all player to play skill dmg in PVP xD
    because in 75 weapon, if you get high skill dmg = negative avg dmg,
    high avg dmg = negative skill dmg,
    so body war and weapon sura will become shit in PVP, casue they need aborsb avg to make normal attack dmg, but their skill dmg will get debuff ( casue of negative skill dmg also absorbed)
    skill dmg class such as mental war, mage , bm sura = patch winnner
    body war , weapon sura = patch shit

Hey there,

just a quick reminder...

Negative/Positive Stats have always existed and besides of that if you have, lets say a 50 Average Weapon + 8 Avg/5 Skill in Rarity you will have estimated like -18% Skill damage. 25% of that is 4.5 that means you will end up with 5% less Skill damage.

Which is not going to kill you considering that you can absorb 2.5% [3% rounded up] from Rarity so you will be at a huge loss of 2% Skill damage in exchange for 12,5% [13 Rounded Up] and 4% so a total of 17 Average Damage.

End Result;

13% Average

-5% Skill Damage

4% Average

3% Skill Damage

Skill damage is much harder to come by at a much higher loss of Average Damage.

If you have a 28 Skill damage weapon with 8Average/5Skill you will end up at Negative 45-48 Average Damage.

So lets do the same calculation here

28/4 = 7 Means you will get 7% Skill Damage

-45%/4 = -11.25 Means you will get -11%

8%/2 = 4 Because rarity is absorbed by 50% not by 25%

5%/2 = 3 because its rounded up

Means on a great skill damage weapon you will end up with

7% Skill Damage

-11% Average Damage

4% Average

3% Skill Damage

So a total of 10 Skill Damage and -7% Average Damage

This means at the end of the day, both kind of classes profit about equally from it, but skill damage is always a little harder to come by from my experience.

Eitherway, its nowhere near of getting close to "killing average damage classes".

Dear Players,

hereby i present the Patch Notes of 30/01/2021

• Shoulder Sash System added
    • Fine Cloth drop added to various bosses
    • Sash drop added to Dragon Watcher Chest (Meley Run) and Hydra Chest
    • Account Login Information are now saveable in the Client
    • Shoulder Sash Costume System added
    • Auto Split function added
    • Fishing Extravaganza point requirement for rewards raised

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Hey Guys,

A little guide for our new to come Sash System.

1. What is the Sash System?

2. How do i get my Sash?

3. How does it work?

4. What Stats do they give?

5. How does the Absorption work?

1. What is the Sash System?

The Sash System will allow you to create and combine Shoulder Sash Items which will be able to absorb the Avg/Skill dmg and Rarity of Level 75 Weapons +9.

Note that it only works on Level 75+9 Weapons.

It will not absorb things like Attack Value, Attack Speed or any other stats than Avg/Skill Dmg and the Rarity stats, therefore you can use any of the 75 Weapons and aren't forced to use Bows exclusively.

83fa8a97ea12be563266825f87579999.png

2. How do i get my Sash?

You will be able to drop "Fine Cloth" items from nearly all bosses in the game. These can be used to craft a "Sash Box" at Theowahdan which can have one of four different Shouldersash.

Two of which are PvP, Two are PvM.

You will also be able to obtain Basic PvP Sash from "Dragon Watcher Chest" and Basic PvM Sash from Hydra chest

Alternatively you will also be able to obtain the Sash Box from the Milleage Mall.

3. How does it work?

Once you have obtained 50 "Fine Cloth" you will have to talk to Theowahdan and craft a "Sash Box".

Out of these "Sash Box" you can get either of 4 Sash

Lord Sash (Basic) - PvP

Master Sash (Basic) - PvP

Sovereign Sash (Basic) - PvM

Royal Sash (Basic) - PvM

Both PvM Sash have identical Stats. Same goes for both PvP Sash, they only differ in design.

Combine two Basic Sash of any kind and you will obtain a "Fine" Sash, however, it can also fail.

A Combination will always destroy the bottom Sash and upgrade the Top Sash.

125fd1cf6947e382943c64293b9a0e8b.png

The Grades are

Basic

Fine

Noble

Custom

The Higher the Sash, the higher the Absorbtion Rate and Base Stats of the Item.

The Stats and Absorption rate are fixed, thus you won't need to combine 200 Custom sash to reach the maximum Absorption.

On Custom, it is maxed out and can not be upgraded further.

4. What Stats do they give?

PvM Sash will grant you;

All Status Points Increase

Attack Speed

Monster

VS Boss

Crit Res

Poison Res

Absorption of Avg/Skill Dmg/Rarity

PvP Sash will grant you;

All Status Point Increase

Vs Demi

Magic/Melee Attack

Demi Res

Crit Damage

Crit Res

Absorption of Avg/Skill Dmg/Rarity

5. How does the Absorption work?

Absorption is actually fairly simple.

It will ONLY absorb the Average Damage, Skill Damage and Rarity Stats of a Level 75 Weapon +9

It will not absorb the Attack Value / Magic Attack Value / Attack Speed nor any other things except the ones mentioned above.

This Absorption does not affect the fixed stats of the Sash but will add additional Stats on top.

The Level 75 Weapon+9 will be destroyed in the process and absorbed into the Sash. There is no way of recovering it, however, you will be able to remove the stats if you want to improve your sash. This will still not recover your weapon though.

b87f972b5aad75979fc3236ce098f806.png

Thats about all for now,

If you have any questions go ahead and ask.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Dear Players,

hereby i present the Patch Notes of today, the 20th of January 2021

• Added a System which allows you to continue upgrading without the need of dragging Scrolls/the item over and over. *click*
    • Adjusted several prices of the "Beast Master" NPC to make the Poly Marbles more affordable
    • Exchanged the "Orc Scout" Poly Marble for "Orc Fighter"
    • Exchanged the "Plagued Swordman" Poly Marble for "Blackwind To-Su"
    • Exchanged the "Esoteric Arahan" Poly Marble for "Dark Arahan"
    • Exchanged the "Savage Infantryman" Poly Marble for "Blackwind Jak-To"
    • Increased the Bonus Monster from Polymorph P [180% -> 240%]
    • Removed all old Poly Marbles out of players inventories, storage, etc. as they have no place here anymore and are outdated.
    • Fixed a problem with the Warp Panel which wouldn't let you teleport into the Ghost Forest.

Kind Regards,

The Metin2 SG Team

I suggest that the marked poly in the Picture gets changed for the "To-Su" poly from map2. Materials could stay the same. It would be a real shame if the best poly in game pre update would get removed. Also would be great if the bonuses added are more equel for polys. Some give up to 500 ap while this one giving 75ap is pretty much a joke. Im not asking for 500ap on all, but who will care for a poly that gives 75ap.

PS: Elspeth Black orc is no where near top 3, thanks to poor hit animation hence low attackspeed. The fact that there are below 10 on the server atm is due to the reason, that it is sipmly too expensive, compared to others, to craft them. You may ask yourself why is that? The simple answer is: The materials needed for them, which get farmed by low lvl players, already sell for a very high price.

Orc Tooth, Orc Tooth+ and Orc Amulett are expensive?

Orc Teeth Sell for 900k per Piece

Orc Tooth+ Sell for 1.5kk - Pretty sure they were much cheaper Pre-Update.

Orc Amulet for 100k per piece.

Sounds horribly expensive to me.

Also you should test stuff before you judge, because unlike you, i have tested ALL of the poly marbles and as a matter of fact, the Black Orc was only 0.07 seconds slower than the best poly marble.

Test updates thoroughly, then judge.

You are doing the same error after every update.

Half a day is not a proper time to thoroughly test an update and especially not if you claim that a poly which costs less than 20kk and could be farmed in 10 Minutes is "expensive" because that means to me you can't possibly have tested all 40 Poly marbles.

https://i.gyazo.com/f18929ef231f83f769e1d9dce504b4e0.mp4

Looks about the same speed to me.

Thumbs up for the new NPC, the display of the stats, the appearance in shop search and the stamina bar removal and fixing the bugs.

Thumbs down tho for the fact that we can't drop polies from the mobs anymore and that you put us to farm for ups to receive our most useful tool in runs. Also what the hell is going on with the material mounts per poly? That changes the whole economy of the game in just 24h. We needed max 10kk for the good ones and now the price for it went extremely high. How we suppose to make profit from the runs if the very poly costs more than the rewards? And don't tell me the rewards will raise up prices, cause there are some very good players that can manage runs without even poly. At least change the material mounts back to normal, we used to need 8 keepsakes+ and 8 gems+ for a speerman, now 4x more damn!

Bring back the poly drop & change the prices of the polies in the npc a bit!

Aight to set this straight;

I suggest to you that you could test other polies. Not only the ones you are used to.

One of the Top3 Polies in my test was the Black Orc and i am pretty confident that hardly anyone even bothered crafting that one so far. Which is proven by the fact that theres below 10 of those on the server atm.

King Scorpion and Black Orc are both very decent poly marbles which are surely harshly underrated atm.

Black orc was even slightly faster than the Spider polies in fact.

Also, people are complaining the market is dead. If we give people, especially beginners, a good way to farm, it also seems to be wrong. Atleast to the high level players, those who already have the most.

Unfortunately, as on nearly every update, people complain before they even test the update.

can we fix prices in shop ?

right now fisherman sell 3 times higher

points doesnt always add when we catch a fish ...
    caught minnow and crucian carp
    and 0 points

The Fisherman sells for 3x the Price because its an International Map, thats normal.

As for the points, thats intended.

You have a chance to gain points when you catch fish, its not 100% but its higher than before.

Dear Players,

here are the Patch Notes for todays Patch,

• Alive fish can now be cooked
    • Fishing Rod points are now gained uppon catching fish
    • Fixed the Kabuto Hairstyle
    • Discord Tool Added to present the game played properly

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

There's just something that I think it's wrong: there is no Fishing Pole +0. The Fisherman (NPC) sells Fishing Poles +1.
    That being said, I'd like to try this out! Thanks, it looks amazing :)

It only means thats the level required to catch them, if the level is above thats obviously also fine.

nice system, is looking sick, and that map was all custom made?

Heya,

the Map is a custom made map, but it already existed, it wasn't specially made for us, however, it looked so good and perfectly fit into what we wanted and needed, that asking the mapper to create a new one was simply not needed.

Dear Players,

here are the Patch Notes for Today, 03/12/2020.

• Fixed a Problem with the Belt System where it would display the wrong items or none atall in the hotbar if they were in the Belt Inventory
    • Fixed some Talismans which didnt provide the Elemental Damage as supposed to.
    • Fixed a Problem with broadcasted Items where they'd display as Common items with only 5 Stats instead of their Rarity etc.
    • Added New Mounts
    • Partial Christmas Content. Not Public yet.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

Hey there,

a short guide how the Talisman System is going to work, since it'll be a little different from what you are probably used to from other Servers.

1. The Inventory

2. The Drop / Upgrading

3. The Effects and Stats

1. The Inventory

You will be able to find the Talisman Inventory on page 3 of your normal Inventory, as you can see in the Screenshots below, you will be able to equip all Talisman at once, not only one.

Equipping all 6 Talismans of atleast a refinement of +20 will trigger the Wheel Bonus and grant you additional stats.

e63a230ee0.jpg236d3d143f.jpg

2. The Drop and Upgrading

To keep this tab simple, you will be able to drop the Talisman+0 from various places in SG, to upgrade them you will need upgrade materials as for any other item. You won't need multiple talisman of the same kind for upgrading here.

Where to drop the Talismans and what is needed to upgrade them, is for you to discover for now though.

3. The Effects and Stats

The talisman will give you "Power of Element XY" and "XY Element Resist" as you are probably used to, however, they will not increase your PvM damage.

The Resist is used to block partial amounts of monster damage but its main purpose it to defend against the powerful S-Skills.

The "Power of Element XY" stat instead increases your S-Skill damage output and will NOT increase your PvM damage against Monsters of that kind.

Also, the Talisman have fixed stats which can not be rolled and there can not be stats added to them.

Thats basically already everything there is to say about this System!

Kind Regards,

Elspeth

Excellent the latest updates are fkn amazing. Actually the combo of autopick up and pick up filter, imo, is one of the best systems in metin2 panorama. One question: from what we have seen on discord the pets will now be like mounts, so consequently it will not be possible to switch them in poly?

Yes that means exactly that. You will have to take a decision wether you want Poison or Mob in poly. This will also bring some more organisation requirements during Dungeon masters etc.

Dear Players,

i'd like to present you the patch notes of todays Maintenance, 23rd of November 2020

• Update for Pickup Filter - it can now Filter Rarity and Common Items
    • Added a System for you to change your Key Layout as you please
    • Added a Talisman System
    • Added Talisman drops
    • Added a Talisman full Wheel Bonus, in case all Talisman are equipped and atleast +20
    • Added a New Inventory System with 4 Different Pages for easier accessibility and design
    • Added the most popular Costumes and Mountskins from Halloween with normal duration and stats (30 Days + 8 Mob/5Mob)
    • Added a Green Effect to HP bars once a Monster is Poisoned for easier recognition
    • Added the Hotkeys F7 and F8 for DSS Sky/Earth Pages
    • Added a Memory to Shopboxes, they will remember last used prices for Items now.
    • Added a System that lets you Quick Sell / Quick Move Items with Ctrl + Rightclick/Leftclick
    • Added a Tooltip that will pop up if Quick Sell or Quick Move is Available, showing how it works
    • Pets are now able to remain outside even after Teleports and Channel Changes.
    • The Sidebar now overlaps the Inventory, so that it'll always be on top.
    • Added a Confirmation request when you sort your Inventory
    • Added the Possibility to Copy Paste and made links for Instagram, Facebook, Youtube and Metin2SG clickable.
    • Partial fishing update
    • Red Phoenix pet fixed, instead of avg res now gives mob res
    • Fixed Blessing Spell Supreme rank, it now applies the correct effect.

Kind Regards

Metin2SG Team

Dear players,

in 3 Hours and 30 Minutes from now, meaning 15:00 GMT we will perform a maintenance.

Due to the fact that theres a lot to do, this Maintenance might even take some hours.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

We already discussed that internally and checked which buttons are still free, we are looking into simply linking activation of Page1/Page2 to Ctrl + J and Ctrl + K or something like that, as you would need two buttons, there are 2 different DSS Inventories afterall.

It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.