Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

The Costume which is obtained by the Mubarak Chest is a Permanent Costume.

The Permanent Costumes do not have stats though.

The Cosmetics that are sold in the Item Mall during Ramadan Event are going to be Temporary Costumes with Stats, if they are well liked we always have the possibility of adding them to the normal item mall roster as a 30 Day or Perma [non statted] version.

Nice patch!

Finally there won't be that many problems with making shops (I hope ^^).

And the filter for names of items and name chars/mobs = amazing for ppl with crap pc like me xD.

PS: the Azrael change was unnecessary imo, now one can kill it from mount -> no need of poly -> poly marbles = a bit less valuables and useful

People were already doing it from Mount, but they stuck it on the Throne / Wall so they often got kicked into a wall by Gahnasel and called it a bug.

Maybe you want to re-check the situation.

There was not a single video Posted even a day after yours.

There were 4 Participants and 2 of them posted before you, one a few hours after you, there were no late entries. You finished third, because it was the third best video out of these four.

The Sacrifice daily quest from the NPC Yang-Shin is no longer available in the NPC menu. Last time i did the quest 24 hrs ago, so I assume it is a bug brought by this patch.

Hey,

no that isnt a bug.

We removed that quest due to all the bugs that came with it.

The Quest was created by the old team as far as i know and was riddled with flaws.

So lets make this clear. After the event ends, this option will appear on the npc and we should stay away from it. Do we have to press anything else to receive our rewards or will it happen automatically?

That button will take away your basket and give you the rewards.

The button exists in order to hand out your rewards when you are done.

Its not that you should stay away from it, you should only stay away from it if you still need to give eggbaskets to the bunny

Regarding you, woohoo

They are the same chests and should therefor also have the new drops.

Dear Players,

hereby i present the Patch Notes of today 27/03/2021,

• Changed the Language skill. Everyone can understand each other now, instead, the language skill [On M1] will give 5% Damage against the respective Kingdom.
    • The Call chat should be Global now.
    • Changed all the Upgrade Material drops from their usual list into the same list as all other items, this way the IngameWiki and the "?"-Button will find the Items and they can be displayed
    • Added the Rewards to the Easter-Chest
    • Added new translation to the Language skill in order to match the new effect
    • Added a function that despawns Metins if they are not attacked for 30 Minutes. A Countdown will be displayed if only 5 Minutes are left. If the Metin should be attacked, the Countdown resets to 30 Minutes.
    • Added a function to the Easter Basket, that makes the basket "consume" all 20 Eggs by itself, like this you wont need to click all eggs one by one.
    • Removed EggMetin Spawns from Map1 [Event Metins]
    • Monsters will now despawn significantly faster once they are killed, this should reduce the time needed between Dungeon Stages and also help reduce lagg for players with less good hardware.
    • Added a "Junk" Category to the Drop Filter
    • A lot of Beginner items are now sellable to the NPCs
    • Heaven's Lair Humanoids [Grotto of Exile] and Dark Dragon/Beta Maps [Cape, Dawn, Thunder, Bay] Monsters are not longer automatically aggressive to the player
    • Heaven's Lair Humanoid [Grotto of Exile] ranged Monsters are now attacking from Melee Range, the resistance type remains unchanged.

Kind Regards,

The Metin2 SG Team

Dear Players,

hereby i present the patch notes of todays Maintenance.

• Easter Content added
    • Added a Message that informs you if you turn on your Anti EXP
    • Added 2 Factor Authentication to the Game
    • Made multiple items Stackable

A little explanation regarding the 2FA,

Recently there have been a lot of Servers shut down.

During the last few days, around 40 Accounts were "hacked" using the database of said Servers.

For this reason, we will force the 2FA onto every account.

What does this mean for you?

You will need to log into your E-Mail account in order to Authenticate yourself.

Everytime someone wants to login to your Account from a new place, you will need to confirm that via E-Mail.

What does this "give" me?

Simply said, even if someone finds out your ID and Password, they wont be able to login to your account, without you allowing them to do so.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Dear Community,

with todays maintenance the following patches will take place.

• Quick Buy added - You can now Shift/Left Click things to buy multiple of the same (stackable) items from vendors
    • MobDrop Wiki added - A system that shows you where to drop your desired items
    • Aura and Enchanted Blade will now stay active through teleport
    • Max Stack size raised from 200 to 250
    • Removed the "Call your Horse" message when mounting
    • Horse Quest cooldown [Level 1-11] Removed.
    • Mousewheel support for Inventory and Scroll bars added

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

yes
    it doesnt work

can we get a fix ?

It works, the time in the tooltip is just not showing the correct number.

The increase is not exactly 50%, they differ based on which skill is used and at which stage of the skill it is.

P for example lasts drastically longer than M1 but S ofcourse lasts even a lot longer than P.

For example Aura P says it lasts 1:30min, though it lasts 1:46min

On Aura S the effect is on a bigger extend.

Generally the rerolling here is not influenced by what type of rarity the item has, only the amount of stats.

An Epic Item can become legendary but a Mythic item can't, because Mythic has only 6 Stats while Legendary has 7.

The Explanation given in the other Thread is simply for people to understand what causes an item to be Titanic or Legendary for example and how the System in general works.

Just because you can reroll it, that doesn't mean a Legendary item is common. I doubt that anyone has a full set with perfect Legendary Items even though the Rarity Items exist since ages.

wtf, Christopher is still member of the staff? the same christopher who was the first owner of the server?

Chris has never stopped being a staff member, though, he isn't ingame Staff anymore. He always remained the owner of the Server.

Dear Players,

I'd like to present the Patch notes of Today.

• Added a potential fix for the Login Disconnection Issue which was caused by the Sash Update. If you still happen to encounter this issue, please contact a staff member so we can take another look at it, though we believe that it should be fixed now.
    • Scroll of Reversal to remove stats absorbed into a Sash will now work properly

Kind Regards,
    Metin2SG Team

For example: I would've loved to see some screenshots and a short explanation of the new sash system instead of a one-liner that tells me that the system was added.

You mean like the Guides we do on basically every new Run/System which we publish even before they are released?

[GUIDE]Sash System

I am sorry but someone who doesn't even inform themselves about what they are saying should really not bother to write such a gigantic text, if its clearly not even reasonable.

Its not even hard to find this Guide.

Its in the Official Guides Section.

It's also linked in Discord in the "Guides" Channel

00e323fc2a7e783b0925fda71cb6bfee.png

You make up strawman arguments, thats not constructive criticism atall, even if you call it that.