[SYSTEM] Lock&Ready

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

We have implemented, on 27/06/2015, a new system to lock your accounts. To activate it, log in our website :

Lock&Ready - Account Security system

• Lock&Ready is a brand new system the Metin2 SG team has developed to protect your account whenever you plan not to login for an extended period of time. The system also automatically kicks in after 2 months of inactivity.
    • Once you click on the Activate button, you will receive an email; In this email you will have to click a button and after that the Lock&Ready system will be active.
    • With the system active, no one will be able to login to your account, because it will be blocked. To unlock it, just login in the website and click on the Unlock button; An email will be sent to your mail address and then, with a click on the unlock link contained in the email, the account will be unlocked immediately.

This system has been made to avoid unauthorized use of your account.

If you have any issues, don't receive the email or don't have access to the email anymore, please contact our support and we will help you immediately!

We advice you to use this sytem whenever you plan on taking mid-long breaks from the game.

Thank you,
    Metin2 SG Team.

• Code
    username : xxxx I know my password but the system is locked I lost my e-mail connection can you help me please change your e-mail address to xxxx or xxxx
  • Code
    username : xxxx I know my password but the system is locked I lost my e-mail connection can you help me please change your e-mail address to xxxx or xxxx

This isn't the proper place to discuss such things.

Eitherway, if you simply forgot the e-mail we can help you finding out which one it is. If you don't have access to it anymore you will need to contact your mail provider to re-gain access to it. If it is deleted, you can send a mail change request here

https://www.metin2sg.com/Support

Doing something like that in a public Forum, posting your ID and E-Mails is never a good idea.