Posts by EggHeadVater

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

And 25cm you wanna make dmg duel with me ? Wanna bet i make more dmg with hits on you than you make on me with skills ?

you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

cause thats what you will have to beat. maybe i wont acceppt your "half naked,no dss,no peandants" and you will have to beat 13k who knows. im not quiet sure about that but if you want to challenge me go for it

I can show you control panel with all res if you want :))) your other friends with 2 hand like Tim and other warriors dont skill me so much :D

ofc i can show you footage too where you do 2-3k spirit strike to me, doesnt mean i didnt get 11k does it?

It's not an excuse, it's a reality. If you show me this video i will say "Ok, you dmged me 7k in this time". I don't like lies, i like truth. But i don't know how is possible when i have constantly 105% 2 hand res, i don't know xD

maybe you are the one lieing here because i also dont know how you can get 7k uncrit on 105 res, but it was during a raid so i doubt that your dss+dragon bracelet+dgd ran out at the same time. just check it out when its here ;) i dont really care what you will say about it but if you challenge me for a dmg duel i accept it

But i'm still waiting your video when you skill me 7k normal, 14k crit. And see also your res in this time, cuz i can put too full warrior vs for 10 seconds and go skill you a lot but if 2-3 players attack me i die xD

you try to make excuses even before i uploaded? ;) ofc most of the time more vs relates to less res.

but i want to compare your 11k crit or whatever to my dmg because you guys act like its the biggest dmg you have ever seen what i fully understand ofc with your squad

in your words : "half naked,no boosters,no dss,no costume"

btw if we see that you didnt deal any dmg with your skills, this quaker even killed me solo O_o hes a pretty strong guy to be honest, cant deny that

No1 on this server can't skill me 7k uncrit in raid, not even you.

not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

Listen these but please we can all saw that on your Videos Nature2. All of them Purge + HowHigh have the costumes with boni, against class and deff against class + they have all of them each 8x pets vs and deff xDDDDDDD. So when did you see me last time with that kind of stuff? no you wont see me i'm AlmightyPush, i'm not Stefan ups pardon i mean 25cm in game name i'm not JkRRR or the others, I'm AlmightyPush, AlmightyPush!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here i searched it for you, you can thank me later no problem brah

i didnt die a single time there so whats your point? as i said we often do the first round of nw with less gear/boosters to speed it up, also you did not even 3k skils while having aos so i dont think YOU can show me how easy i am.

so wheres the video of the whole nw to proof that its not what i just said? :D you really want me to upload something?

"im actually making fun of you guys ;) all i wrote is 18k on this ilhan and he writes a novel.

its nothing new that you are internet rambos who only comment in forum from time to time and barely show up ingame for pvp ( especially the guys who comment the most ), but i know how to deal with you and i know how much you guys love me so i couldnt resist also giving you some love back in forum ;)"

check this comment from the other thread :D you guys are predictable . come on dont make it so easy for me

i wonder why you didnt record the complete raid then O_o i think its your problem.

we often run around in nw without equip so you guys dont take 2 hours to get 150 points (wanna see a video? xD)

also do you just cry about a nw where you showed 1 min footage? i want to remember you when you cried that other people cut their videos too :P

i think it would be fair to upload the whole video and see how often i died and how often you did right?

otherwise i can also uplaod a nw video for entertaining purpose but pleas dont be angry if everyone sees how you get 12k skils in raid

you guys didnt leave because of trashtalk, you left exactly when mrsick logged in ;) also have this on video if you want to see. btw lullaby also gets 5k uncrit , luckily i have everything on video. just tell me what you want to see because im not willing to upload everything.

also thanks for uploading your stuff, just shows that me and jkrr didnt die a single time in 2 full raids haha

9? O_o you guys already count bufffers to not look pathetic. btw mavi left and i forgot to count aditi + aini isnt pvm unless you use demonfan now for pvm xD

if we count the usual way without buffers or some persons twice you are still 8 and we are less.

ok you wanted to see 12k on video and you will see them, damn im really looking forward to this ....

nice 2k skills hahaha

if you want to see more of my godlike dmg i can upload panic getting 12-13k in his own kingdom,bbazzy 7k uncrit and many more.

just like comment and subscribe and we can all laugh together :D

btw you missed donbarry,aina and pizzagirl ;) but dont worry youll earn counting in 2nd grade next year