Posts by EggHeadVater

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

uuuuuuuuh panic, the one who always declines my duel challenges, asks me for a duel but not whith him? :D

but sure, i owend this ilhan many times in duels now, why not 1 more :P

if he has balls he will join bodukan today and well have a duel everyone sees, but what can you expect from a yellow player right? :D

you cant even read 3 lines properly, but hey! living with an iq of 50 is hard haha :P

keep telling you arent mad, the fact that i write 2-3 lines and you always reply with half an page of flaming proofs you wrong :D

now go lick the ground like you used to do 18k victim

i always talk crap because i need to adapt. sure you guys cant reach my level so i have to come down for you so we have an equal level for a conversation.

i remember 3 weeks ago in yellow chat :"mighty dont join, they will get points to fast and you cant tank enough" and that came from your own guild "mates" :P

come on dog, everyone knows you and some stupid forum posts wont change that, keep trying :D

bro i made half of your guild quit :P you guys just dont learn that you always start a fight you cant win. you start flaming and when we flame back your guildmates cry and doesnt want to raid anymore xD btw mighty i didnt see you lately in pvp, still recovering from my 1 skilss haha?

you get 18k every single raid and thats it, nothing to discuss :D 2017+2018 you won maybe 5 out of 100 raids max and you guys play 4 times as long as we do :P

i know very well that the fact that you cant do anything ingame makes you mad as hell because you are nolifer kids, for example aleks quitted playing basketball for havin more time for metin2 :dash:i dont have to say anything more than this ...

I got Yes and i saw your face also and i can say 100% women and other humans on earth would prefer Standing with me instead of near you

also these guys earn less than a 14 year old child in germany. some people say you can buy love, they couldnt even do it after years of saving

haha damn, these guys write hundreds of pages in forum and the next time we raid they get smashed like always. funny to see that the only thing they can do is talking :D for you panic, i hit every single player of your guild 10k+ on raid while you do 6k crits on buffmages :D :D :D next im pertty much invincible, i didnt die in 90 minutes of raid. dont tell me you guys dont focus me, you try it every once in a while with 5 people and see that i dont die, then ofc you dont focus me cause its a waste of time.

hahaha this guys says that only wins are important :rofl:last nw you guys won is, correct me if im wrong, 5 or 6 months ago :rofl::rofl::rofl:

yea i use only vs in raids, thats the reason i dont die a single time in a 90 minute long raid. why should i even use res if everyone of you dies after 2 skils and is on the ground 24/7.

mighty mighty mighty my son your excuses that aleks used your char when i hit you 18k are just crazy, because i also hit you 18k when you use your raid "res" (if you even can call it res). after 8 years of farming and nolifing you are just trash :* but no worries there are people in your guild who get 20k+ in raid so you arent even the worst

there are 3 things this panic can do on sg.1 is getting 12k in raid.second he can lose to kekiz in duels who has 22k left which is even funnier than the 12k in raids :D and third he can upload videos which get like 20 views after couple weeks and he forgets to cut out the part where he hits a buffmage with no equip 6k crit. but on the other hand hes on this server for only like 5 or 6 years and he only farms about 10 hours every moonlight event so theres still a lot of potential. i guess we should fear the future when he reaches his final form and is like on the same level almightypush is :rofl:

btw i didnt see this almighty in nw today, i guess he was still regenerating hp from my 18k skil on him and couldnt join because of that

shhhh my children, we just saw today yellows are even too scared to join nw after we raped them :D

i have always destroyed you guys and i still do

the screen that you do 200 hit dmg shows that you really would need it :D

nah when i crit you and use boosters you get 18k and die in 2 skills xD btw why you posting a video where the highest dmg isnt even 12k, just proofs that im much better :D just look at all the dmg i do on your guys, 13k here,18k there. just noones safe from me. personal record in raid is 20k on a 110+ yet

you doing some self talk or what? :D

look i dont really care what a guy who gets 1 skilled by every single class thinks, but i really enjoy you raging here and theres nothing you can do about it because

you cant simply log ingame and proof me wrong. my advice for you my child would be to farm another 8 years and avoid pvp until then :D

btw cool that you admit that pachirisu does the same dmg as me, so you basically get 5-6k uncrit skills from every class. very good job