Posts by EggHeadVater

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

i remember when aleks told me in pm "damn stefan you are best open pvp player now, i left erver for couple months and now you are so strong" :P

aleks my son, i can tell you nothing changed since then. you still secretly admire my char

Beg you to sell me your stuff? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you say son you didn't even have a stuff thats why you asked me to tell you what items you should make.

Who lvled you to lvl 99 and then who lvled you to 110? I think from 100-110 Kekzii lvled you cuz kekzii also told me that you internet is crap you cant lvl any char so better get yourself new internet connection instad of thrash talking . then you can do something maybe

i can hit you 12k isnt that enough? and with bad internet i can catch you guys much easier using mount :P

OOOOOOOOOO LOOK AT THAT YOUR BROTHER IS HERE the RedPotionMan . i swear i thought he leave server or drop his self from a bridge after the duels against Panic xDDDD

we dont live in metin2 like you. 8 years and you are 12 years old? 2/3 of your life is metin brah :P

Here on video HowLow

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is the channel of zwickauer/tim :P are you trying hard to accuse me of things which didnt happen, because it seems like you invest 5 seconds max for it :D

25cm trash of the server, nothing in 1v1, nothing in raid, nothing in pvm. Plays game just to trashtalk.

you are frustrated cause last raid everyone of you wanted to kill me but you couldnt do it once in 90 minutes or so. and yeah you got 12k again :P

I am here for 8 years oke you are here 2 years and compared to me you are nothing xD , but ohhh i am full of hate?

What about guild HowLow? Why did you also hate HowHigh and now you lick their asses?

i dont know whats going on in your head but i also didnt create that guild :P

this ilhan goes so hard on his keyboard he doesnt even realize he uses caps lock :D damn mad dawg calm down

the thing is im here on the server for 2 years, ilhan and you aleks my sons are here for 8 years and ppl told me you guys were always like this :P toxic,bitter and full of hate. i understand that you are mad when a new player comes and hits you 12k in raid

panic my friend, how long did ilhan and aleks spam you on whatsapp to write something here :P

nothing of your words has value, you get 12k in your own kingdom

i deserve to be president of germany but life isnt always fair :P

aleks my son, i dont start talks about you guys.its just my guildies make fun of them to amuse me :D

i made it into a positon where everything i do is an inspiration for the whole world

i dont have to defend lace, everyone laughs about you guys and you dont get it. even people from your own kingdom dont want to have anything to do with you :P

Talking on discord and share players pictures is pathetic don't you think the same? Alot of people making fun of them you mean lacex ziron and you?

You must understand that when you try to make fun of some 1 it looks so retarded and ppl say how pathetic they are. So don't dream that you can make fun of some 1 , you are joke dude.

me / a joke

my dog

you

tell me how i can call someone who is many levels below a joke? :P

you guys could never make anyone quit. ziron quit because of shadow and xalbador quit because you guys were to boring :P

why did mermaid quit btw? i heard she couldnt handle my trashtalk anymore

aleks my friend, the hate is strong with you :P

i feel like i didnt just hit you 12k, i also destroyed everything you had in life. i mean basketball isnt a thing anymore right? :D