Posts by EggHeadVater

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

And you are sick and i feel like Paradox destroyed your real life :D I mean how retarded you have to be to make guild Paradogs jajajaja that hate omg

im not even leader of that guild :P these guys are pretty pathetic so there are many people making fun of them.

yes yes my son, let all of your frustration out :D

Maybe yes , as i said long ago you dont have what to do in your real life so you join discord with ziron who stoped playing like 2years ago and talk abt Keno and John , every morning when you wake up first thing in your mind is Keno , SAD LIFE!

how long did it take you to make up that story? :P you are a good liar but doesnt really work if you quitted basketball for metin2 and always cry in kekiz and clarices pm about me :D

ahahahhahahah. wait wait Soon they come all he will say guys pls i need help if they ask where On Forummmm on FOrum is Fireeeee Save me from these mONSTERS. AHAHAHAH iF YOU CAN'T WON A FIGHT IN GAME YOU THINK YOU CAN DO SOMETHING HERE Xd?

bro calm down, you dont even realize that you activated your cap lock :P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mighty is this you ?

for 12 year old kids like you this forum really is a fight :D i think you guys ask your parents to translate your bs, 7th grade in serbia is pretty hard i guess with english :P

i awnser everyone, if you could understand english you would know that by this thread :P doesnt matter who, you get 18k, aleks 12k, chiye 12k

im here

here is my dog

here are you guys, all the way down here :D

mighty my son you shouldnt tralk about raids when you get 18k :P at least dont talk about your dmg when you do 1k skils and 200 hits on me we already saw that here in forum :D

sorry to hurt your feelings, but i dont even have a les :D you do your 1-2k skils on falcon/tms. i heard you made ruby brace and all and now you do 2k skils on falcon/tms :P i understand why you are mad af

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

funny how this guy tries to avoid, as i said you dogs only bark but dont bite.

ilhan my son with an attitude like that you will never reach anything in life :P

ilhan when panic made a challenge in his name :P seems like nothing will change and you will be remembered as a 18k victim :D

i didnt challenge you, panic challenegd me in your name because you are too scared to ask on your own :D

if you are too scared for bodukan you are a waste of time for me, im king of yellows i dont have time for everyone of you. as i said: what can you expect from a yellow player. looks like you will keep crying here in forum and get your 18k in raid :P

tbh you yellow guys are pretty pathetic, you ask for a duel but only few people should watch so your loss wont be that embarrassing. idk why people like you even made pvp equip :D

i know iq of 50 is hard to handle but ill explain it for you a third time :P

we will fight in bodukan, its this 1v1 pvp event every saturday you guys always lose. not to be mistaken with nation war which is on sunday and you also lose every time

your guildmates not online before to borrow you equip? ;(

i dont have to proof anything, our score by now is 5-0 or 6-0 for me and i never lost a duel vs you :P i will only fight in bodukan where everyone can see. you are online 24/7, so it shouldnt be a problem to join for you if you arent scared ;)