Posts by Lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

He talks about you...

And you tall about banned people omfg..

SOME ONE PLEASE KILL IT BEFOR IT LAYS EGGS

Who the fack is Panicstation.?........

Can i eat him? Or use him as my gymbar?

My old gymbar is broken he plays for other people little dog now.

I came here for a honest question.

Dear Panicstation will you Please be my gymbar?

I will always use Gloves while benching you i Promise.

Skus?

You still mad because i hummilated you? O_o

Hey Aleks gave you again the raid htn?

:cookie:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

How stupid some one can be

He gave you 14k cried in raids with video proofs u atack afk chars with no gear on :-)

You know i did nothing wrong These Days nothing u just give random banns do you guys think like that you can earn anything u will just get problems with chris thats what is gonna happen 15 days dir talking normal with not even one INSULT in any of this Posts and Why even 15 my last bann was 2 days so it should be 7 days again Breaking own Rules?

Then come online and we talk like 2 grown man right? Instead of Running away

Dear GA Null and GA Shadow

We cant understand this i talk here in the name of "Purge" this move is not correct and i Think its 100% not correct banning random Players.

Only because the Player was a old purge member doesnt means that we had to do with it if you guys want proofs u can pm me in convo i will send you screens that we did talked with "diggachen" that he should stop with it.

This is was a bad move iam 100% sure that its not correct.

ahahah Damnnn . You have so bad Behavior 25cm and so much Racist more than Lacex54 but hey it's normal. lIKE father like Son xD

We are not Racist We just Show you guys FACTS

Belgrad 700 euro man i Early 700 euro when i was 14?

i also heard you tried to move to america,but you couldnt live in your parents house anymore and had to work on your own. so you returned to serbia to play more metin2 is that right? :P

I Like this fact bro❤?