Posts by Lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Challange me buahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Again a keyboard killer hahahahahahahhahahahahahah , but ehhhh yes you are stupid as i said :D pussex54 hahahahhahaha

I dont get it u said 100% can only Bark so you challange me my son Why u always need Change your words.

Kid

Google your name Kenan that should proof enough 30 Kilo boi

Shadow need to close this thread , panic made this only to show how retarded you are not to flame you (retarded its not a flame cuz you are retard :D, so just show off) .

But you always cry about everything, you guys should get some real life even i heard that you , porki, 25cm link picutres of some players from Paradox are u really that retarded , or you are mad ?, have complex cuz of a game mhm , maybe brain problems you should visit ''DOCDOR'' , but you are '' BIG BOY'' naturally the dogs that barks does not bite , in real life you are 100% pussy so you can hide behind your monitor BIG BOY. same as this 19 years old 25cm and his brother Ziron who stoped playing long ago still keno cant go out of his mind .

Stop saying shadow this shadow that

If you guys would shut up ther would be not even flame but Ilhan thinks he will get last words thats why he is always answering so i dont care.

i said you manytimes aleks

Dont get into this shit or I will have a new Mobbing kid in sg i dont think you wanna become a victim

You Guys are Mixed what you expect you guys learn turkish since years and being Moslem has nothing to do with Learning turkish it just shows how Mixed you guys are Ilhan acting here like a priest with Peace ect. And now also kenan did join the most retarded guy on sg just a 30 Kilo kid that failed evrything in his life. Just the name KENAN shows that he is Mixed.

Aleks

You say shit like 100% Pussy Dude i would eat all 3 of you kids iam not like you hiding in other Country because in serbia best Place for work is Belgrad and ther u get 700 euros monthly so its normal you go other places for work.

If you was iam just BARKING like a Dog Why you dont challange me then? And check if iam only barking i also saw your ugly face so go fix your RL.

You kids talk about MOSLEM being muslim is a Religion that has nothing to do Why even start discuss over Religion now no sense.

Ilhan and Kenan 2 Mixed humans on earth.

??????

Watch you Behavior Boy,You lost the duels not me potter. and Don't be Racist pls it's nice server we didn't have racist till now Ty. Pride and Honor is with me and i wont allow my self to be like them + My Brothers. Strength is Justice,Strength is Absolute.

I had fun much fun showing once again how pathetic "your brothers " are.

Pride and Honor is something you need learn Ilhan your fathers need Teach you again about Pride.

Your Honor was already lost the day you was Born.

Who says iam Racist i just Show you wher you belong you are full Mixed you dont have any Pride yet .

Mein Sohn Mein Sohn... Was habe ich bei dir nur falsch gemacht.

Iam talking with you Not like Enemys iam talking like how a father should talk with his son.

You can keep hiding in other chars evryone knows your "strength" no one needs your lvl 120 remove char that eats 18k skills and 5k Hits.

Now let me sleep dont let me logg in.

Baba Yorgun Oglum git sen takil.

Mighty talks again about old History Ilhan nenn mich papa du hund.

Like i said he thinks this is World war 3.

??????

Talks about pride Dude you dont even have a pride because you come from serbia the most Mixed humans on earth Srb learns turkish how Mixed u can be and talks about pride.

I can say the same answer i gave Panic

Even my VEINS are thicker then your penis.

I could use u as my boxsack fatboi.

Show some respect to your fathers we dont know who did the goal first;-)

DaddyJKRR

Daddy25cm

DaddyLacex54

Ich bin dein Papa du Hund.

Mein Sohn!

Anyway, like i said idc about you or anyone else, i really don't know why you come here to cry, if yourself would duel someone like lacex would probably do the same so i can't understand your hypocrisy.

Np np np you are the dog of ilhan and Aleks all fine now you can post evry video you like my Veins are still thicker then your Penis ;-)

actually i did know but like i said i dont care for people like you I can always go

You think that this is gonna piss me off nah i had my fun with you was worth more then anything else panic?

It was like 23 Perches i guess and like probably 15 toy Tops we both know what we talked befor and you going just One time again full retarded so what i shall Say to you you are Simply the Dog of Ilhan and aleks nothing more

Iam sorry that i destroyed your pride

I rather Stil make fun of you ingame like always you are the most dangerous kid on sg sometimes i Think you will really commit suicide one day if we would never stop arguing with you -.-

Panic my brother you are A New Body Warrior GOD on Server, I respect you allot the best player the KING the GOD off Metin Game all these haters trashtalkers like some here on forum manny of them they cant do anything just provoke, insult and flaming us but we are not them we are proud we have our own honor and pride. Continue with your Good work Panic continue with these style continue with your brothers against these Rebels!!!!!!!!.

Ilhan thinks that we are in a World War this in my life of sg i saw Ilhan 3 times in raids with his sura one time eats 5k pierce,second raid a Professional safe Zone Runner, third time 18k from 25cm -.-

Your pride was never with you Ilhan.

But lets talk about Panic GOD OF SG full the pride of yellows.

He is more like the Dog from yellows he barks for them Everytime Ilhan and aleks whistle Panic Jumps and licks them.

He dont belong anywhere evryone talks behind his back making fun of him and one time evry month u guys act like best friend pathetic.

The god of Sg panicstation ist from body Warriors from.blue Kingdom over 2.2k normal hits pathetic you guys call some one like that your God thats why we love making fun of u guys.

Dayum bro Panic i told you i will will make fun with you why you so serious son? :D

If you wanna make some real Duells you should maybe hold your words son

25cm 1 skilled in raid :D:D:D

What can i say ? GG Chiye :D:D:D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Dont mess with the Wolves my little girl

DAYUUUUUMMMM

The Animal is out out of the Cage!!