Posts by Lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

i remember when aleks told me in pm "damn stefan you are best open pvp player now, i left erver for couple months and now you are so strong" :P

aleks my son, i can tell you nothing changed since then. you still secretly admire my char

Bro he also pmed and said 25cm is a good char one of the best in raids nur 90% xalbador gear and i told him Dude 25cm has his own gear he got strong alone and he is even better then your old warrior even with no class Belt!!

Lacex i already told you better change your picture cuz ppl wont talk to you how ugly you are

It really looks like i need Share your Pics in this Thread and on the box really do i need to now? You want me to publish your real face ?

hahahah i do that i already ask you come now or whenever you want near dt 1vs1 10 duels let's see who won. and the loser Leave server

But hey lacex54 is still here or ahahaha RED POTION MAN ahahahahaha

Ilhan Mein SOHN

When you make 12k on me in raid and make video i will instantly stop to play this game ( so wont happen )

Actually it did happen while i was playing in 25cm char -.-

Panic my Brother look at him how he protect poor Lacex54, he is fighting like a Lion against Tigers

No 25cm is talking with you guys about FACTS 8 years on sg Stil licks ground evryday

That's what i told you about viber so try to make something original not to steal from others :( poor kid

We dont use Viber my son we are not poor like you guys we use Quality

And better look at yourself first , cuz you cant laugh to some 1 . So first take a mirror and look at you and ask yourself how pathetic am i?

You should maybe Watch your own face and body on the mirror i mean you look worst on this server you are the most ugly guy on sg its good that your "friend" send me all face Pics when i ask him so i can have always a good big smile on my Face and beeing happy about my own body and face

You and your Provokes are so weak like your power of lvl in game. Seams Panic cause you more troubles and pains, witch we can't see it with own eyes.

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you guys :thumbup:

Nenn mich Papa du Hund!

Panic did nothing we both had fun he was little bit mad that i did not Play fair with him but it looks like you got really butthurt from us

We Show evry raid how useless you are Ilhan!

I still feel bad for you my son i dont know what i did wrong with you

You shouldnt be like that

I did some stuff wrong wher i did Grow you up

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i always talk crap because i need to adapt. sure you guys cant reach my level so i have to come down for you so we have an equal level for a conversation.

i remember 3 weeks ago in yellow chat :"mighty dont join, they will get points to fast and you cant tank enough" and that came from your own guild "mates" :P

come on dog, everyone knows you and some stupid forum posts wont change that, keep trying :D

i also saw that screen bro but he will say it was aleks joking around blabla

Pride and Honor won't allow me to be like them. You ,Lacex54,JkRRR,SerbanN Kekzi MrSick All of you dont make me Normal more than 5k Normal But as i said you guys just keep talking the same just continue with bad Behavior and Lies. So Your Brother ZIron quit bcs Chiye and your other Brother Xallbador QUit bcs me when i change kingdoms i start raped him so hard that he couldn't take anymore and he just leave server and give the poor items to his guild mates. same will happen to you in time, maybe not from me maybe some1 else am sure 100%. Peace with you guys

Ilhan Please shut up ????

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH DA FUQ ARE U SERIOUS BRO?

Lacex Da killa dont kill me plox

Dude you challange me and then you was u serious wanna kill me lol?

I would just give you a bitch slap

Man be realistic if u are retarded you can understand some things challenge WOW thats what everyone says online challenge me :D and pls stfu u know that would never happen :D For a game Ohooh

If you would stand up it would happen it happend one time already for me so ist not for the game ist for your Dirty month and shity face

I'm not an expert but i think that this kind of racism is banable.

Flame and trashtalk is one thing, racism is different story.

You went again full retarded stop saying what is bannable you are not a ga or a gm so shut up.

And iam not Racist i have many serbia friends my best friends are from serbia so dont get on my nerves i just showing ther prides