Posts by GodOfPaint

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

uhm but going by this could you not also remove ghanasel from boss spawn event or limit the amount to 4-5 because the prices for all the soul crystal stuff is so low that it is not worth farming

Just because you see it as the same item doesnt mean it is. Also why keep those tiger earrings with 1 min? Seems like you did know about them, how they work and keep em for the same reason.

Hiumi He isnt simply asking a question, he is implying bug abuse whether he did it on purpose or not.

I asked a simple question and you go all out wp wp :nono:
    i asked if it would be bug using or not :lol:

Maybe someone need learn to read carefully. Hes just asking

nah i knew it but in my eyes its bugusing otherwise you could use 2 normal ones together as well... :)

they have a duration of 2h and can be dropped 1x per char. They are not tradable and you cant put them into the storage. Stop acting like someone is abusing a bug every time you didnt know about something . If he holds on to them for pvm king he is playing it smart - simple. This "bug abusing" accosation has really lost its value ever since you guys starting throwing it around for minor things.

Just take it as a new detail you learned. We tolerate it and dont report you for using quest windshoes and itemshop windshoes at the same time either.

hmm i see 3 different items btw, wbu ? (my point of view :))
    daily log in.pngdaily Reward

quest ones.pnghunting quest/new char ones
    IS.pngitem mall

normal ones2.pngochao hell ice etc
    quest ones2.pnghunting quest

those are the same items, just one is the quest item (1min) and the other pair (41 mins) is the one everyone can buy,
    So stop acting so mighty....

x2.

everyone? i use lv116 char with buffer 114 lol and bbazy use 115 so dont speak for all

uh thought u are 120 ;) ? nobody forces u to do the runs with 116 u do it for the safe legis , flame keys and we both know that you don't give a about the other drop from it haha

The run is going to be IP blocked since every member of the party gains a reward, giving everyone access to just join it with 8 accounts would be a bad idea.

We tried to balance it in a way that makes it near impossible or atleast very hard to solo the run as everything has quite a lot of HP.

most important question:
    Does the run have a cooldown ?
    and if so how long ?

Thanks for the event and for all your effort ^^

Last year. If I remember right there was sth like pet or special item that lets us to hit more dmg to those eggs and also we were getting nice experience from them. Will be something special in mall for that event?

PS: But I can mixing it with another event on sg I dont remember really well :)

wasn´t it a ring or smt ? for 10k tp for 7 days or so ?