The Best Fisher has arrived!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hi everybody! I've been playing Metin2 (many versions of it, but never this one) for the past ten years or more.
    The thing I like the most is definitely FISHING. It's just relaxing and entertaining (that works for me, at least).
    The thing I hate the most is PVP (well, you can laugh :D).
    I'm against all kinds of bots/hacks, despite being labeled twice as a cheater (I guess they got tired to see me fishing without buying, or to see me not playing like everybody else).
    If you see me fishing, you're free to talk to me! As I said, if I'm fishing it means I'm REALLY on it, so I'll talk back ^^

To the players: nice to meet you!
    To the STAFF: please, DO TALK TO ME if something seems odd. I'm more than willing to comply!

P.S. I hope my english is good enough (for I'm italian).

• I used to love fishing as well, I am glad you like it, you can catch rare fishes and sell even:) Its rare to find players who really love fishing and not pvp xd nice to have you xd some prefer the peaceful way of playing.

• Thanks everyone ^^ I'll do my best in the monthly contest (I usually play in the morning and when I get back home from work, after dinner).
    At the moment I have a Fishing Pole +4 and I'm gonna win the event, sooner or later ;) I remember I once fished a 98cm Lotus Fish and a Salmon that was over 100cm. I fished my very first Eel years ago, the very next morning I had a dream about fishing it.
    I've fished every fish, all over the years and I also used to keep two fishes alive per type (the biggest ones), in my inventory.

Just to let you know how OBSESSED I am with fishing in Metin2 xD