Posts by Rendal

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

admin*

• EmyEmy

I tried to install metin2 at my work pc, needed amin permission and password xd

• Destructore

Guys do you think it’s a violation of security policies installing Metin2 on my work PC?

• EmyEmy

Hello Rajesh

• LozilkSG

Hey

• Destructore

YES I only have time visiting the forum when server is down

• EmyEmy

ty king of shadow

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• Nessi

if he never plans on taking a break from the game a 10 min mail is perfectly fine tho ;)

• [GA]Shadow

Won't be long addiction if you use 10 minutes email to register thou

• Destructore

GJ mate due to your quick reaction I can pursue my addiction again

• [GA]Shadow

It will be soon on, the key setting will be disabled for the time being

• Destructore

I bet Shadow is very busy with “things” right now :chainsaw:

• PalitaGoblin

asking more won't make it open faster xd you will see message from shadow when it's up

• DonALmo

not yet they work on that

• penof

server on ?

• DonALmo

:assaultrifle:

• EmyEmy

:D :P

• bombardieru

definitely a shining joker

• EmyEmy

not menace but just a joker xd

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

All those fishes caught before this patch have lost their size.
    I'm speechless...
    How am I supposed to win the monthly contest with my 97.02 Salmon that now says "No length"?
    (P.S. "No length" is also shown on baits and dead fishes. Well...)

Here it is, finally xD
    https://streamable.com/v4jxzi

The bobber disappears and reappears many times;
    When something is hooked (at 00:16 you can luckily see the bobber moving more), the fishing emote won't appear.

If it wasn't for the Fishing Book (or the Fishing Marble), I wouldn't ever know if something is hooked.

It's the exact thing shown in the image - no bobber in the water, no waves around it, no fishing emote (when something is hooked).
    I'll try to make a video of it, if it ever happens again.

It still happens and I had a severe case of this bug: the bobber and the waves around it completely disappeared; the fishing emote (the white cloud) stopped appearing. I knew of the fish only because of the bonus, so I had the text in the chat.
    I fixed it by closing the client and opening it again... can you please take a look from the scratch and see if there's something wrong?

I'm just hoping that the new fishing system isn't the "A window appears, where you have to click three times the fish inside a circle", for that is really bad.
    I'm glad to hear about improvements and new fishes (as well as a new map for fishers? If yes, please, put the NPC there, too xD)

Well, I've already talked about it with Kentra, Danilii and Devastazione and they've been sooo nice to me!
    But I'm not the only one that had this problem (I think Bakugo17 had too!).
    So, what's this about?
    The bobber (a.k.a. hook) and the waves around it disappear (as in the pic you can't see anything in the water) and then appear again (to disappear once again and reappear).
    When this problem happens, the white balloon over the player's head doesn't always appear.
    So, yeah! It sometimes happens that I don't even know if "something is hooked" and I lose a fish. That is FRUSTRATING.

I know I had internet problems years ago, but this is the first time that I have this problem (and my internet connection is good, now!).
    I think this problem was already reported after I talked with the kind Helpers, but I'd like to make a thread here, with a screenshot too.
    Can you please take a look at it, please? :'(

https://imgur.com/Mor8AsG

Thanks everyone ^^ I'll do my best in the monthly contest (I usually play in the morning and when I get back home from work, after dinner).
    At the moment I have a Fishing Pole +4 and I'm gonna win the event, sooner or later ;) I remember I once fished a 98cm Lotus Fish and a Salmon that was over 100cm. I fished my very first Eel years ago, the very next morning I had a dream about fishing it.
    I've fished every fish, all over the years and I also used to keep two fishes alive per type (the biggest ones), in my inventory.

Just to let you know how OBSESSED I am with fishing in Metin2 xD

I'm not good with explanations, so let's get straight to the point :D Failing to upgrade a [Fishing Pole+3, 40/40] results into getting back a [Fishing Pole +2 0/20].
    So, how about making it that if the upgrade fails, you only lose 10% of the points you've made?
    "Failing to upgrade a [Fishing Pole+3, 40/40] results into losing only the 10% of 40 points (4), resulting into having a [Fishing Pole+3, 36/40]"
    And that goes for Pickaxes too, of course.

I guess it's time to cross my fingers ^^

Hi everybody! I've been playing Metin2 (many versions of it, but never this one) for the past ten years or more.
    The thing I like the most is definitely FISHING. It's just relaxing and entertaining (that works for me, at least).
    The thing I hate the most is PVP (well, you can laugh :D).
    I'm against all kinds of bots/hacks, despite being labeled twice as a cheater (I guess they got tired to see me fishing without buying, or to see me not playing like everybody else).
    If you see me fishing, you're free to talk to me! As I said, if I'm fishing it means I'm REALLY on it, so I'll talk back ^^

To the players: nice to meet you!
    To the STAFF: please, DO TALK TO ME if something seems odd. I'm more than willing to comply!

P.S. I hope my english is good enough (for I'm italian).