pvp in map1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • yes nice video gzz next time when u want post video please post full video Panic For u want make one next video beter a make 1vs 1 pvp video and post forum pm me in game and fight 1vs 1....

I heard you had some duels vs ninja dagger his name was something like Chiye. And you lost against that ninja 4 - 2.

Idk how can so strong sura as you or lower sura lose duels against ninja dagger + with so much new updates Sura is so much powerfull.

But seams with you is different isn't it ?

And Panic post video off 17 min that full fight was 25min

But you never said that to JkRRR in the past, he was always make videos off 5-10 min even if fight was 2-3h never less and now you dislike what Panic done? Well i don't understand you. Honestly i don't, if i'm you i would be quiet right now.

• yes nice video gzz next time when u want post video please post full video Panic For u want make one next video beter a make 1vs 1 pvp video and post forum pm me in game and fight 1vs 1....

If add 5 more mins it means 15 more "revive here" for pety :D like in NW when pety offline yellows start with -50 points :lol: