[YouTube] Maverick - Let's Play / Mixtape / etc.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • can't you just upload your videos to dailymotion or something?
    if you enjoy playing as much as you used to say, you could do it. most of your viewers would follow you and watch your videos over there.
    i really don't get why y'all are acting like youtube is the only platform you can use.

• can't you just upload your videos to dailymotion or something?
    if you enjoy playing as much as you used to say, you could do it. most of your viewers would follow you and watch your videos over there.
    i really don't get why y'all are acting like youtube is the only platform you can use.

I think the GF will be very fast and will contact the other platforms aswell. (Yes it's true, I love making these SG videos). Of course a short time it would go nicely and I would grow on those platforms. But as I said the GF will be there, too :)
    Even twitch-channles could get deleted in some future when you are streaming...

• No they couldn't. especially on dailymotion since most of the stuff that's blocked on youtube for copyright issues are still available to watch. several metin2 sg videos are still up there.
    try it out please :)

do you have receipts for the twich thing? or just assumptionS?

• No they couldn't. especially on dailymotion since most of the stuff that's blocked on youtube for copyright issues are still available to watch. several metin2 sg videos are still up there.
    try it out please :)

do you have receipts for the twich thing? or just assumptionS?

Maybe. But Youtube is just much more attractive, because it's the biggest.

Well, the twitch terms say that illegal stuff should not be streamed right? (So if GF say illegal servers shall not be streamed anymore they will do something [but I dont know about SG])