[Maintenance] Gameplay Balancing, Bugfixes & Updates

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • ofc it was direct to you, since itwas about you
    but it look like you feel way too much hurted
    thats what im meaning by stop take everything to personal
    it was all about the screenshot thing that was cleared out now
    but you think that everyone who discuss is only about to fight, probably happen many times in the last years, since you work here that people only was about to fight and attack you personaly, i think that interfere your objective overview

ther is no need here to " fight " or better saying more spam, if you want we can keep chat in private talk and continue ther our conversation

have a nice day :)

• You started your post claiming to remember my nice explanation of why we do not show evidences of players banned for bots or hacks. If this is true, what was the reason to ask it again when on this thread nobody was banned for hacks or bots?

I don't take it personal as you say, I always answer to every accusations because in my opinion ignoring the accusation is equal to give the impression to hide something, and I certanly have nothing to hide.

Maybe you and whoever post like you should start learning on how to pose questions in a more polite way and not always with the accusation tone, don't you agree :)?

• probably should have start that conversation in private message :D
    and you are right, a few words can make a whole different meaning in the opponents eye's.. if you want delete this all or not ^^ up to you : )