Starting out

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello everyone :D

So, I've been one of those on and off metin players for years, probably close to 10 years, I'd say. I was around for the launch of this server :thumbsup:

Aaaaaaaaaanyway, after the longest break ever from metin, here I am, back on the road again.
    I'm going to start from scratch, to experience the new updates .sg has to offer, and planning to stick around for a while.
    This time around though, I want to maybe try something a bit different, and that's where I want some suggestions from all of you.

I've played with mostly every class and build possible, so I don't really know what to play this time around. I had a high lvl sura - both bm and weapon - and high lvl warrior - again, both body and mental - . I've had nice runs with other classes, but never went to the higher lvls, always stuck around the 80's.

What do you beautiful players suggest? Anything at all, I'm going for it :saint:
    Also drop me a hint about kingdoms, I don't know how each of them is doing :rolleyes:

Now I'll just shut up, and thank you all for reading, hope to find you around ingame
    Have fun :D :D

• Welcome back!

The red kingdom has disappeared, the blue kingdom is blooming with new players, shops, and farmers, while the yellow is kinda empty but it has the strongest high level players.

I suggest you start as a body warrior so you can farm metin stones. They drop green changers which are worth ~ 4kk, this is the only viable method for a beginner to build up something.

Check out the Novice Channel here: [GUIDE] Novice Channel

Be sure to complete all the low level quests, they give you really cool stuff like +9 gear with HP so you won't have any trouble killing bears.

• Hello. Welcome back!

You should really try to play assassin. It's fun! But of course make warrior as farmer and keep assassin for pvp.

You can try Yellow kingdom, we are not many but we are totally more fun then blues :>

And if you have any question about game or need any suggestion pm one of Helpers in game. You can find them under your Friend list.

"I am not lost, I am on my way!"

• Thank you all! :D

I did start in yellow kingdom, of course :beer:

I'll follow your tips. Started a warrior, to make it a farmer, and I'll start my main char later. Still haven't decided if I want an assassin or not. It's either that or a magerino, though