Posts by Espi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Welcome back!

The red kingdom has disappeared, the blue kingdom is blooming with new players, shops, and farmers, while the yellow is kinda empty but it has the strongest high level players.

I suggest you start as a body warrior so you can farm metin stones. They drop green changers which are worth ~ 4kk, this is the only viable method for a beginner to build up something.

Check out the Novice Channel here: [GUIDE] Novice Channel

Be sure to complete all the low level quests, they give you really cool stuff like +9 gear with HP so you won't have any trouble killing bears.

Long time no see Singapore! I'm (kinda) new here and looking to find some friends to play with. I know it's more efficient to farm alone but it's rather boring to play a MMO alone, don't you think?

I've played on this server some years ago, but the lack of time made me give out the old account to a friend and now it seems he got banned. No problem, I would've started fresh anyway as a lot of new mechanics have been implemented. I'm currently playing a level 25 warrior and trying to get some decent items asap. Still waiting for an approval to use the novice channel, although I don't really know what's the difference between channels.

If you have any questions or want to meet me in game sometime feel free to say so. I'm looking forward to starting again.