Posts by EmyEmy

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Video; Dance Performance

Its all about having fun:) not just making wons!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

hey thx for the Support. Im happy to Meet You ingame the :thumbsup:

Truly happy:) but yea this guy 'Reeact' also very kind and helpful you can also whisper him for help:) His heart is like gold:)

Hello! Welcome to metin2sg! If you need any help feel free to whisper me, Im yellow also. My ign EmyEmy.:thumbsup:I play only for fun !

Its so nice now, just equip the mount to the mount slot and use X to dismount/mount:) the call your horse msg is not a big issue since you can mount /dismount without any problem.

Yes I knew this would happen people were all excited and wanted meley its finally here and they already started to cry about meley seriously lol. Try to figure out how to run it instead of crying and complaining about every update. I feel sorry for the team because they always care about players first. Thanks for the amazing updates.

All I can say that the staff been working around the clock and we should appreciate what they are doing. We should be waiting patiently till Meley run is added. This server been here for years and still a very good one because of hard working and dedicated team. Many of you been playing for years and years, you should know it by now that sg updates are always in best interest for players.

Thank you team <3

What is the point of lvling to 115 or 120 then if those runs dont give good drops? and u will need lower lvl chars to run them for better drops.

So, for this run you can take only 1 character per ip right?

Rules: It is forbidden the use of any speed movement potions, items or equipment.

Reward: 1st place 25.000 TP, 2nd place 20.000 TP, 3rd place 15.000 TP, 4th place 10.000 TP

JosterYC

Hehe, all the event details are on the video description.

Also, participation reward is x1 odin.

Hi! Here's the Budokan video for 06.06.2020/13.06.2020/20.06.2020

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hello! Shadow can you up the time for 7 days hairstyles to 30 days? For example, i am a player who like more how look 7 days hairstyles than 30 days and i am not the only one.

Yes some of the 7d hairstyles are really nice. It would be great if we could have new costumes and hairs every month.