Posts by A.O.S

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

me and lacex have fought over a spot for 4 hrs before and for you to say i take his side is hilarious. i love criticism and advice, so when i do something wrong or am out of line i love it when someone points it out for me, and dont like to be lied to about me being a great guy cus lying to me doesnt make me a better person(referring to you kissing ass to ur friend). Also if you think i am taking side when i specifically said that both sides r to blame then i really dont know what to tell you brotha

all this goes out the window when u place ur char in middle of city with an auto typer shouting insults for 24 hrs.he might be a great guy but ive never seen that side of him, maybe only comes out when the moon is out?

The point that you guys are trying to get across is great and all but i feel the team is leaning to one side a little too much. the trolling has been going on for quiet a while and guess what? it didn't only come from the side you are banning all the players from. how would it be fair for you guys to ban people like lacex and 25cm, while people who have always brought a bad name to the game such as almightypush and other yellows that do the EXACT same thing just get to walk around freely? If something is going to be enforced it should be fair and this is clearly not. I have rarely ever talked to either side and this is my opinion from spectating everything that has happened while ive been playing this game.

I will never understand how certain people can even feel insulted from these types of trolls when they themselves are what make this community so toxic. Anyone else remember when the account "Akainu" lv 90+(since yall wana mention names to make an example out of somebody) was stationed in city spamming normal chat and call chat for 24 hrs? i do and nothing was done about this. I understand that under no circumstances is it fine to bully anybody else, but if you are part of the problem then don't go complaining about u feeling harassed.

good luck on what u both chose to do... both u and zulrah helped me a lot on giving me advice and motivating me to get stronger by being killed by u guys numerous times xD. as lyetta said when i first started u both stood out from everyone else and made the game feel full of life while others did the opposite and for that thanks :)

cheers!

if the other person truly didint have any leadership then the winner of first duel is the official winner imo but im no t expert :P