Posts by YaY

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Don't want to be rude but gonna use your own words and ask you why don't you use the brain and find spots/things to farm with your main character?
    Is that too hard?

Even more knowing how it was for you when you just started.
    Why not make their experience easier instead of making it harder.
    Doesn't take a much of a "brain" to do so nor the effort.

when your farm spots for main char, was overcrowded af, always could go lower level farmchar and try farm upgradestuff or other things. ( jump on different spot's ). but you complety destroy this during event's..

Where should those low levels go when their spot gets over farmed by your farmers?

DT exp decreased: How did the "old" players level before the DT?

Powerless Armors:
    Word "powerless" is a wrong word to use here.
    They are not even close of being powerless.
    If players use them in Enchanted Forest and Erebus Run, how can they be powerless?

Bio Quest: You gain some, you lose some. By this time I think we already got used to it.

IP Dungeons: With this new rule I must say that we started to play more as a team.
    Now I am doing runs with people I have never ever even spoke to before.
    Random people are cool. lol
    If nothing else, now we are socializing more. Don't be so negative.

Don't like being the middle level player?
    It is easy, level up and stop being middle level player. Get new stuff.
    That is the point. No?

Since you could or still can level yourself in DT I believe you will benefit from this Moonlight change also or you got a farmer for it and that is why you don't like it...

And the last: How do you even know that Red Changer is for High level players?

Give it a chance before judging and try to enjoy challenges.

"Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

Critical hit makes a difference of course. 0 or 100% will make sure that all of your melee hits will be the same.

However, I did tried to kill Metin with +100% of critical...

With attack speed potion took me like 20 seconds longer than without.

Tried it only on 2 Metins but I think this require more testing which I will try to do later when I will have more time.

lol yea you can make 10% per h it is not a problem but they said with new map we will lvl up faster than in 11th floor dt it is super boring lvling in new maps cus i get low exp and u get nothing from mobs hl same exp but some clams poisons and ice marbles but still low exp rate

Then endure those 3 levels at New Maps or HL and see how it is at this new dungeon. :)

P.S. In New maps you can farm Metins/Bosses and get nice drops + EXP.

If you think that exp sucks and you want to get levels within hours... I got no comment.

I would like to ask where should 92 96lvl + lvl up now since u remove 11th floor as a lvling spot. It was super hard lvling there anyway but at least it was something. Is that new map a lvling spot too or it is hard and u must have perfect items to lvl up. Cus lvling nowadays is really hard for 92lvl+ if u dont have a 105 lvl to lvl you up for 1 day.

You can always level in New maps or in HL. I leveled at New Maps till lvl 100 and I am still getting some EXP while farming.
    What do you think how people leveled before the 11th floor?

drop from metins are bad i think..must be fixed..i killed one metin lvl 110 with a friend and we droped a ss mage+3 and a skill book only..:)

Yes, seems that Metin drops are kinda bad considering the time and efforts needed to kill it. So far only Skill Books and stones +1/+2. :D

PK Drop: Nice one. If possible I would restrict players (map2) to their Kingdom map only.

IP Block: I got no problem with this. Good move actually. Even tho I think this one will hurt players the most.

Moonlight Event: Love it! Thanks for this one. <3

Probably not, since Shadow said its to avoid solo material farming and as far as i know theres nothing really to farm in DT.

Except the EXP. :P

@acalme If that is true, why there is so many high level players who are able to solo every single run?

It just takes more efforts and time but players as always use the easiest way and wait everything to get served for them.

It's gonna be off topic and I apologize for that in advance but I am kinda fed up with all these complaints.
    It's always the same.

When it comes to map2 and high levels not being able to farm with their low level farmers everyone is outraged and loud but what is the purpose of all that farming?
    To just farm, grab as much as you can, kill and prevent others to farm and that is pretty much it.
    How many high levels is there? Plenty.
    How many of them join any raid, war or NW? Just a few.
    Or better yet, how many people even help other players? Even with simple answers... Check the Global Chat for that.

People rather nag or silently farm with lvl 35/60/75 and wait for others to win EXP bonus for them so they can level up their main, but for what?
    I am really curious. For what?
    I see some 105's playing here longer than me, farming more than me, having a farmer for every single map but never ever seen them joining any PVP event.
    And they dare to complain.

But the most funniest thing to me is, when it comes to defending their low level farmer, then it is a PVP game?
    Seriously? lol

I cannot farm much but at least I am happy we get something (still better than nothing). I am even happy because I get some EXP while trying to farm event boxes since I am in general lazy to EXP.

I believe it depends on how you look at things.
    The game is built to have some fun in spare time not to become a slave to it.

P.S. Since @woohoo mentions it, the game I remember never had so many low level farmers. Players used to farm and fight with their mains. Players used to go with their mains to defend low level players.
    Not acting like selfish sensitive sussies as today.

Once again, sorry for off topic, had to give my few cents.
    Have a nice weekend.

Oh hebbala... Hope you will still log sometimes to troll with us. :P

Have fun and good luck in all your adventures.

For sure, we gonna miss you. <3

My turn guys!!!
    Link
    Tell me what do you think about it in the comments or here^^
    Thank you for watching the video :D

Like for Elijah. :P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like for the eye of the tiger!!! :D

Give them a finger, and they will take the whole hand.

Did you ever think how is it for other classes regrading long range ones? They are in the same position as warrior is now.
    Dragon mage also has no chance to catch an Archer or win a duel against Healer.
    I am not complaining against that because as much as Archer has that advantage, heck, the whole point of an archer is exactly that - being able to attack from the distance, he has other disadvantages on other fields which makes it fair enough in my opinion.

No offense but seems to me that you are trying to disguise your efforts to bring back stun lock for the good of a server, while you are actually thinking about your character only which one is clearly a warrior.

Few of your statements in this post are showing your ignorance toward other classes.
    Just following the logic of this statement:

If the other classes could fight against stun lock before, why change it ? This is, in my opinion a trade mark for metin2, that flying thing which gives you the thrill to overcome it ( players will know what i mean ). Making things too easy will just not be as fun as before.

As a mage I could even use a skill sometimes between stun locks but that was rare, even if so I was still unable to escape.
    And if you ever tried to play PVP with Dragon mage you should know the outcome.

Further more, it was fun and thrilling when warrior just had to keep backspace and use hits?
    Now, things are not going to be so easy for warriors so why you complain? :P

Joke aside, I know it is a big change for the most played class in Metin2 but at least try to look from the other perspective. Perspective of other classes.
    In the time of release, Metin even had bigger playerbase than Blizzard, meanwhile things started to change and as we all witness more and more things have been added without balancing the classes.
    You cannot just add things without looking how it's gonna influence the whole gameplay.
    Things that maybe didn't made such difference in the beginning with time will show and the unbalance will be more and more obvious.
    Keeping something just because it is sort of a "trademark" for you, it is just silly.

This is just my opinion and things crossing my mind at the moment.
    I am not sure myself how this changes gonna end but gonna wait and see.