Posts by YaY

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I was about to comment something similar to Shadow and glad he did it in much better way that I would.

I tried some PVP today and I was able to actively participate in fights without standing and watching my character bounce around without being able to move till it dies. A nice refreshment if you ask me.
    I am super happy.

Reading all these complaints before I even entered the game today, I expected God knows what but it is not really such big deal. Except for those who are used to have an easy win with simply stunning their opponents.

The sole fact that probably 80-90% of all characters are body warriors or mirage sura should speak for how balanced things were/are.
    That same percentage explains why so many unhappy players with the new updates I guess.

Just my opinion tho.

Haven't had the chance yet to test all these new updates in game but hopefully, gonna see them today at NW/SW.

It is a bold and risky move to try to balance characters after so many years and I am kinda curious and excited to see how it turns out.

Cannot comment any further but thumbs up for the balls the team showed. lol

Tried to show numerous times that I don't give much damn about how it should be written correctly nor the football itself, except it is something meant to amuse me.

You are the one who kept trying to explain me the right way, even after I said, I don't care, furthermore, you used words as "losers" and after even called me or people in general (makes no difference to me) who doesn't agree with your way of seeing football, retardness.

If I would be all about those "rights", you are aware that I would use better argument that those.
    I only tried to loosen up the way this thread was going but seems you are still sticking on it.

And yes, I come up with 99,999 problems of the world because I always try to see bigger picture and always turn to things that actually matters and football ain't one of them.
    Deal with it. :P

Not all people share common interests nor see the things in same way.

Nothing personal, you just need to loosen up and stop taking my words too serious.

P.S. If France wins, you owe me. :D

Sorry, had to. lol

Yes, you are a loser. Because you ignore the footballers' effort that has been showed in many matches (6x 90mins +OT+P.shoots). Because you underestimate all excitement, adrenaline, fear, desire and much more things that fighting in their minds to show themselves in euro arena. Because you just call them lucky when they won the match that many milion people suporting them for.

You and people like you must be more respectful. Calling all this effort just to be 'lucky' is pure retardness in my eyes.

You really want to go serious on this one? lol

I respect them for the efforts they are putting into it but if you wanna talk about real efforts and things that matter, let's go deeper then.

How about people who put their lives every day on a plate (doctors, soldiers, firefighters, humanitarians etc.) without getting any fame, respect not to mention payments as half as footballers?

Do you know what is going in those people minds every day? What fears they have? What is the excitement knowing you just saved a precious life? What efforts they put into all they do? Do you?

In my eyes, people who think that footballers should be put on a pedestal more than those I mentioned are retarded and shallow.

It was their choice to play football, do the trainings, get famous, earn huge amounts of money and in the end amuse the crowd. Because that is all it comes to in the end.
    They got more than a fair share for what they offer, I think.

On the other hand, people who put their lives every day for me and you and going thru way bigger things than footballers, are the ones we can say, deserve our biggest respect, don't you think?

I respect footballers as much as I respect every other human being who is doing something with it's life.

P.S. In the end it is just a game, isn't it? So chill. lol

Maybe it is not written as it should be by the rules but as I already said, it is how I put it and explained it in one of my replies.
    Again, could care less. Really.

Now about this part:

About ''for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck''; typical loser crying Knows nothing about football and speaking about luck See you losers in final game.

Just because I don't follow the ordinary and just because I enjoy the football itself (as a game) makes me someone who knows nothing about football? Dang, I can live with that. :P

I will always cheer for those who show passion and heart over those who awake in me nothing but boredom.
    To be honest, I like Ronaldo but nor him nor his team showed much on this Euro.

As an observer, I can choose my priorities, and mine is to see some fun and get some excitement from watching the game.
    My interest isn't money but fun so I got nothing to lose. Am I a loser for cheering for some random team who might lose a football game?
    Only things I can lose is my voice and some nerves while watching it. :D
    However, seeing muscular guys sweating and running around makes it all worth. lol
    I am just a human after all. :P

P.S. A Human which can cook, watch a football game and so many other things. So bite me.
    Great way for a female to win an argument in a football section. Yea, I know but had to. lmao

Are you done with kitchen?

Ouch, kitchen jokes... :D

You know how they say:
    Guys that think girl is only good for kitchen actually never tried them in anything else nor know how to. :P

Kissi kissi

@woopie
    Thanks for the efforts but I will stick to my representation. I think anyone with logic can see what I meant.
    Right or wrong, could care less, same as for TP or anything, except for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck. Oops :D

Nope, the first score is for 90 mins. When you say France 1 Portugal 0 there won't be penalty shootouts. And if 90 mins ends with draw and France won penalties by 5-4 you can't name it ''France won 1-0''.

So what if there will be a draw like 0:0 or 5:5 or whatever after the first 90 or 120 mins? That score doesn't matter?

When someone puts 1:0 or 5:4 or 2:1 and also puts shoot outs that means they had a draw (0:0 or 4:4 or 1:1) after 90 mins and additional 30 mins so they went for shoot outs.

Doesn't it?

If you don't write down shoot outs, it means there wasn't any and they scored 1:0 or 5:0 or 2:1 without shoot outs and that is a final score, right?

However, to make it easier to comprehend, let's put it this way:

Normal game time (90 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Additional game time (15+15 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Shoot outs: France 5 Portugal 4

Final score: France 1 Portugal 0

Better? :P

Quote from woopie

As TaKaShi explained before, if France or Portugal wins in normal time (90 mins) there is no need to play overtime (15+15 mins) and penalty shootouts.

What's so hard to understand in it?

When a team wins with shoot outs you don't say "hey, they won 5:4".
    Even in the case of shoot outs, the final result is 1:0.

Quote from [CoMa]Shadow

Your score should include also eventual shoot out, for example Portugal 5 France 6

Takaa ...
    At whom I am gonna rage if PT wins Euro? :cursing:
    Who's gonna prevent me from farming Bosses?
    With whom in game I am gonna share the same b-day?

Eh...

You are heading towards better future, I am sure. Wish you all the best, nublet. :)
    Be happy together. <3

Hope you will come from time to time to check up on us.

Take care. <3

• what tetris you saying?
    • who discuss about skills?
    • why you have to make it so important about the way he plays?
    • about being pro gamers u shouldnt talk about this because the way u play ure a starter. u play metin but that doesnt make u a pro gamer, or atleast that doesnt make u a gamer xd wakeup
    • again, you shouldnt care or suggest how he should play xd
    • you are a doctor or u wanna become one? no one need opinion for another players,
    • if u care alot like u show right now, then u should less care. infact youre fighting from what u think its right cous u type too much.
    • u all want him to use keyboard instead of mouse. xd lol u all dumb. why u all care about these.
    • stop being smart ass to everything. for everything. to anything.. mostly players think youre an smart ass trying to be smart. but stop. instead of youre helping to less drama and less flame in forum, ure starting one with ur nonsense little behaviour whatsoever called ''intelligence'' u said ure grown up. if u are prove it. u talk but not true.

dumbs. get out of my thread

1. Tetris - one of the first games

2. If you are referring to my remark of him using character windows to use skills, I don't know if he still does that but I remember seeing that in one of his videos I once bumped into. Honestly, didn't watch the video posted here. If he improved in that, congrats again.

3. Personally could care less, as I even mentioned in my post. No matter if it was X or Y person, I would still reply to the X or Y's nonsense in the same manner.

4. I am not the one who started talking about being pro in Metin. Read again.
    The rest you said about pro gamers, apply to yourself. Playing Metin all day long doesn't make you a gamer.

5. Read number 3.

6. I am currently working at hospital, doing my internship. It was just a friendly advice but seems that saying is true: A fool think he needs no advice...Yet you are so full of them. Irony.

7. Just because I type too much means I am fighting? Smart!

8. Since you called him professional player, wanted to prove you wrong. It was an "insult" to every pro gamer. That is all there is.

9. Instead of calling people dumb as your strongest argument, you could try using some of intellect as well.

As for getting out of "your" thread, if you give out an opinion expect to get it back.

this game is pvp and if we not come in blue for what y guys will farm bluaaah xD
    :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher: :rocketlauncher:

It is a pvp/pvm game, everyone to their own taste.

however, people who use more mouse than keyboard is intend to be more imbalance or professional.. the performance of a gamer who usually use Mouse have more experience.Ask me why some gamers buy a 200 euro for a mouse. :)

lets end this conversation. this is my thread. i want it clean. i don't want any criticism or flames around here. thank you.

Talking about professionalism in Metin is similar to bragging how PRO you are at Tetris. We all still love this game but let's get real. It is a game where you use few skills. lol
    What is to be professional about?

Combining good gaming mouse and keyboard helps a lot in games (anti ghosting, custom keys, CPI, sensors, polling, ergonomics etc.) but for Metin, it hardly makes a difference except for ergonomics and the look (who doesn't like to have sexy keyboard and a mouse). :D
    By the way, not only that people spend money on a mouse, but also for a keyboard. One can't go without other, if you really care about gaming.

However, everyone is free to play the game as he/she wants but don't make up things for the sake of justifying something.
    If you are even a bit interested in professional gaming, you should know that some pro gamers prefer less buttons on a mouse (missclick) - for the rest they use keyboards (talking about gaming rigs).

Anyways, I would suggest, same as woopie, to slowly start practice using keyboard - if you ever decide to play other newer games, it will help you a lot and maybe using mouse only might be the reason why it took so many years to achieve what you have now.
    Using all possibilities would make your process faster. Who knows.
    However, I congrats you for playing only with a mouse for so many years, not to mention using character windows for skills. ?(

Last thing I wanna add, from medical point of view I would recommend combining keyboard and a mouse.
    Longer use of a mouse (because of static finger gymnastic), especially if you are spending hours playing like that, can lead to chronical finger/hand condicions (causing pain, deformations, swallowing, bad circulation etc.)

Have a nice sunny Sunday!