Posts by Nessi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Just because you see it as the same item doesnt mean it is. Also why keep those tiger earrings with 1 min? Seems like you did know about them, how they work and keep em for the same reason.

Hiumi He isnt simply asking a question, he is implying bug abuse whether he did it on purpose or not.

would that not fall under bug using ?

they have a duration of 2h and can be dropped 1x per char. They are not tradable and you cant put them into the storage. Stop acting like someone is abusing a bug every time you didnt know about something . If he holds on to them for pvm king he is playing it smart - simple. This "bug abusing" accosation has really lost its value ever since you guys starting throwing it around for minor things.

Just take it as a new detail you learned. We tolerate it and dont report you for using quest windshoes and itemshop windshoes at the same time either.

Nice patchnotes. Although I dont see a fix for the dragon jaw bell attack value and the implementation of the 105 bell. Not trying to sound negative, just curious if you didnt list it or it wont come this patch since it is basically a "fix".

Why cant i post a video for fun, without you trying to walk all over it? If you believe we are abusing runs feel free to use the reporting system provided by the team. So far no one has been banned for the things you listed. It would be nice if you could stop accusing us of abusing bugs without proof.

PS: just because you dont know how to lvl up fast, doesnt mean others are doing it via bug abuse.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers

Just slapping everything in every run is a horrible game design

Why do it then? Why are pvp earrings in hell run? Why are autopots, pendants, belts, blacksmiths memo and wise mans memo in ochao run? why are pearls and dss in every possible run? It seems like random stuff just gets thrown into some runs.

And the part about one of the changers not being tradable is just ridiculus. The only thing that this will lead to, is that people cant sell this item because no one will give a superclass dss to someome who should change it. There is no proof, that the person changed it. In the end its just more work for you, because people will ask you to check logs or ban people who scammed this way. there are 59 items on both boxes and 4 of those are changers for dss. even if the % is higher for those the market wont crash just because there are 2x the amount of changers for dss. In the end its only a matter of time untill they price goes down , just like the rare changers. And after all ItS 2o2o aNd ThE gAmE sHouLd bE eAsY.

Kind regards

PS: next time just dont post this info before the run comes out. Since you say the focus is Mythic dss and dss changers and so far we only see the possibility of a dss changer drop.

PPS: I hope this time we have less wait between announcing run on forum and actually getting the run ingame. *S2 hell run flashbacks*

It doesnt Nail anything since the items are all gained in the same area.

Ochao, Erebos, Enchanted Forest.

Meleys Lair is something completely different with a completely different focus, Mythic DSS and their Changers.

Then why put unrelated items into the box? why not put lower dragon stone cors into the chest, since alchemy is the focus? Or maybe these so called dragon beans, which are needed to upgrade the dss. Or, and hear me out on this one, the dragon stone releaser, which is also a important item now that we will change all of our dss. Not that any of this should be in the box, but you might want to think over your argument there. Why put completely unrelated items into a box of a run, when that box is suppose to be the main drop? Or am I missing your point here?

There are plenty of dss related drops to keep the worth of the box lower. And ofc you can always change the % to get good items from the box.

Kind regards

FB, invisible roommate1 and ambel invisible roommate2

I heard, that this run will be much harder than most. Also it will require do farm "key-fragments" via completing hell and ice run. If that is the case I do not understand the "ip-Block" rule here. If it is hard to enter and finish the run why not let people enter with multiple accounts. If it takes me 2h to collect the key for 1 char, I will need 2x the time to get the 2nd, so why not 2x the reward? If there is a long cooldown in the run this question can be ignored.

Of course I dont have the full picture regarding if and how hard the run will be, since this was talked about in the discord and that information is exclusive to discord. It would be nice if the information and questions there would also get postet here, since this is the main thread related to this run (I assume). It would also decrease the amount of same questions being asked multiple times.

I think there was also talk about the key-fragments not being tradable. I had hoped, that we finally get a run in which we can use the power of our fully geared lategame 115+ chars. It would be a shame if these accounts get "restricted" again, by making it unprofitable to farm the key-fragments with them in the first place.

I hope this run poses a good challange and I am looking forward to it.

Actually this is a serious matter if you think about it. If the "best" "pvp" mental warrior on the server does 1k dmg with best skill to a pvm char. Its time we give mental warrior a update in dmg and revamp taichi. BBazzy was right all along.

Server 2 has the new pvp Bell for lvl 105. I assume we will get them as well now. My concern is, that the bell and the fans had (iirc) incorrect attack and magical attack values. WIll this get fixed untill the merge?

I agree with the update, but i do not agree with the "adding is easy changing is hard". I would have prefered it the other way around to not fuck up the economy of the server completly but thats just my 2 cents.