Posts by Nessi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I just find it hilarious that from now on people will farm new forest map metinstones not to drop 8avg poison swrod, but to disenchant weapons to just add stats in random dt poison swords. Now thats a great RARITY system.

So you are saying suggestions before your time dont matter, and can just be disregarded? Now thats a nice way to look at suggestions. also i just made 13avg with the combination of weapon and earrings. So basically i got a highclass red dss for free in under 30 mins. Is alchemy even relevant anymore? IIRC its end game content

Î have a problem with you neglecting high lvl runs and people who made eq for those runs. you give more and more power to metinstone farming. OFC this is not a bad thing. I like it when my char does 30k+ dmg on stones and bosses. but why do you not give people who play the game for runs buffs to drops and dmg as well. Or will you tell me you have great plans for them as well? kappa

I dont not understand how the "team" did not take the chance to make plague run relevant again, by adding splinter to the crafting prozess. But what do i know

• Fixed the duration buff on effects such as Poison, Fire Duration, Slow, Stun and Remove Magic when Leadership Buff was selected;

finally ochao run will get some more traffic again, ty for finally fixing this 1 min stun I was always too slow with heal to counter it.

So you are saying, that people who have 8avg weapons and 8avg earrings +18avg DSS +full pierce eq should now make new gear just because you dont like to get any dmg at all? I dont have every combination of every item ever, but i can still tank archer and normal hits decently. maybe u should check if your bios are bugged. The other option is that you stop going for full dmg and focus on living thrue a fight, so you are usefull for more than 5 seconds.

Please keep in mind that server 1 still has +6 stones and 115 armours with 20% strong vs demi. Removing Costume res will make players, especially players who just started pvp die very fast. I'm not complaining just pointing that out.

In my opinion this is the classic summer low that comes around every year. Schools have summer break now and on top of that there are no events till aniversery/halloween.

Not affording to ban players because of a "player low" is such bs. rmt hurt the server so banning people for that is just fine. And repaying the server the right amount that u caused in damage in exchange for ur account is a pretty friendly offer tbh.

And regarding the undeserved ban of players...I know someone who was banned for an unfair reason, but then again that is my opinion on that ban. But I must say the ban system here does get on my nerves. "In agreement to our terms and conditions, we can block any account for any reasons at any time. Due to this, we are not forced to provide any evidences regardless the ban reason." sounds not like a resonable procedure.

im talking about when u guys uploaded some raids which was cuted i didnt showed what happen really. As example the fake "first raid after update" video i give probs and didnt said ah its cuted.

anyways but u agree with me that u dont have sword res at all right? i mean for sure this 8avg 2skill emerald earrings are ur main earrings i guess on ur sura or how panic made with poison sword which has -skill dmg 8k ww on it

8 avg 2 skill emerald on a mage? not really, but believe what you want :)

I don't upload videos here, but i can't stand it if someone uploads footage with kill *cut* kill *cut* kill *cut*. So I call them out with the hopes that next time they go back to uploading the entire fight.