55Lv. 60Lv. metin drop

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello SG players,

I have got suggestion to change drop for this kind of the metins, from Green Changers/Adders to Red Changers/Adders.

As far as I remember red items are dropping on SG1 and on SG2 it was also dropping. I understand that on this server we have chance to drop 2 items (changers) but It could be as one drop if possible.

Thanks

• While i'm not going to say that this change is impossible, i don't think it makes sense.

Keep in mind that if I was to change the drop from Green Adders/Changers to Red ones, the drop rate would automatically also be drastically lowered from those Metins.

Can't have Red changers drop with the same rate from them as green ones would.

They are dropping quite a lot of the green ones on purpose, as the early levels aren't supposed to be dragged out that much and you should be able to surpass them fairly quickly and move on to Ghost Wood & Red Wood for Red Changers.

But the further you climb the Levels, the slower the climb becomes naturally.