Lock&Ready System [Implemented 27/06/2015]

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• FixMyMind

Hello, How are u?

• Cloudyy19

Hello, so i made a ticket, about the novice channel :)

• vvvvvv

Ye

• xPain05

ohh nvm xD

• xPain05

How can i play in german ?

• deathpool

will there be any summer event?

• Hiumi

Tary

• Hiumi

Taty on?

• [GM]Elspeth

Generally people who are rejected either have an old char or requested access with multiple accounrs (for example buffer + farmer)

• PaliPali

send ticket for more info, make sure to include char name and an email to contact you with

• PaliPali

so you have an old character, that's likely why you haven't been accepted :|

• silone1993

nah, i have an account from when the server started but i only reached lvl 30

• PaliPali

highly likely means you were not accepted because you have old characters or used the ticket on another character

• silone1993

nothing yet

• silone1993

nah, i did a request 2 days ago

• EmyEmy

o.o

• [CoMa]Shadow

Novice channel is from 1 to 50-60, i doubt you will be this high when the request get approved, which is usually done in 5-8 hours

• silone1993

thats cool, but if i continue to lvl up wont i be not considered as and aprendice anymore¿

• [GM]Elspeth

you can send a request via the item you get from the level 2 apprentice chest, after that it takes a maximum of 24hours for us to check if you are to be accepted

• silone1993

how do i access the novice channel?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Dear Players,

We have implemented a new system to lock your accounts. To activate it, log in our website :

Lock&Ready - Account Security system

• Lock&Ready is a brand new system the Metin2 SG team has developed to protect your account whenever you plan not to login for an extended period of time. The system also automatically kicks in after 2 months of inactivity.
    • Once you click on the Activate button, you will receive an email; In this email you will have to click a button and after that the Lock&Ready system will be active.
    • With the system active, no one will be able to login to your account, because it will be blocked. To unlock it, just login in the website and click on the Unlock button; An email will be sent to your mail address and then, with a click on the unlock link contained in the email, the account will be unlocked immediately.

This system has been made to avoid unauthorized use of your account.

If you have any issues, don't receive the email or don't have access to the email anymore, please contact our support and we will help you immediately!

We advice you to use this sytem whenever you plan on taking mid-long breaks from the game.

Thank you,
    Metin2 SG Team.