Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • you doing some self talk or what? :D

look i dont really care what a guy who gets 1 skilled by every single class thinks, but i really enjoy you raging here and theres nothing you can do about it because

you cant simply log ingame and proof me wrong. my advice for you my child would be to farm another 8 years and avoid pvp until then :D

btw cool that you admit that pachirisu does the same dmg as me, so you basically get 5-6k uncrit skills from every class. very good job

• look i dont really care what a guy who gets 1 skilled by every single class thinks, but i really enjoy you raging here and theres nothing you can do about it because

you cant simply log ingame and proof me wrong

you want a proof, ok i give you one of manny proofs but one of manny:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    One of Manny proofs it's only for your eys

• btw cool that you admit that pachirisu does the same dmg as me, so you basically get 5-6k uncrit skills from every class. very good job

i admit that you two have same dmg, but as i said it's was crt all crt 3k 5k 2k com on you kidding xD so it's me clean no Costumes no hair no shits and etc im Legendary player i noo need costumes pets and etc for killing some1 like you xDDD

• the screen that you do 200 hit dmg shows that you really would need it :D

nah when i crit you and use boosters you get 18k and die in 2 skills xD btw why you posting a video where the highest dmg isnt even 12k, just proofs that im much better :D just look at all the dmg i do on your guys, 13k here,18k there. just noones safe from me. personal record in raid is 20k on a 110+ yet

• Yessssssssssss yessssssss :D:D:D i love this guy he embarass himself with his own uploads he shows how he makes 2k spirit strike on pretty much everyone come on lvl 110 mental 2k spirit strike and you are proud ?? You are proud ???

I already showed where you "killed me solo" it was in fact you + one more sin + mage and i was without pendant and with booster finished and you needed like 1 minute to kill me xd ok try harder .

This raid i died 3 or 4 times in 2 hours, one time without pendant or boost, one time because auto pot finished and one time was 4 on me ;) i can show you if you want like i showed you where "you made 12k" and later with boost on 2.3k ;)

You have no right to talk about duels...i asked you duel 100 times and the closest time where we were about to duel you tried your dmg first and then you logged out at dt. You or anyone from purge guild cannot compete with me in 1v1. You have same items used by entire guild and still no one from your guild can kill me in duel.

• nah when i crit you and use boosters you get 18k and die in 2 skills xD btw why you posting a video where the highest dmg isnt even 12k

Well here we saw you full boosters costumes pedants dss and etc, but you have problem you are weak against one class not like me or Chiye or bbazy or aleks or john we have deff for all classes and thats why your dmg from last raid was on me 2k or so

• just look at all the dmg i do on your guys, 13k here,18k there. just noones safe from me. personal record in raid is 20k on a 110+ yet

you do 20k on buffers gj. and you do 18k on mee whoaaaaaaaaaaaa nice but hey it's was not me on my acc + he had pvm gear, you failed but hey next time more luck

• Yessssssssssss yessssssss i love this guy he embarass himself with his own uploads he shows how he makes 2k spirit strike on pretty much everyone come on lvl 110 mental 2k spirit strike and you are proud ?? You are proud ???

well i think he is cuz it's his best shot on some1 who fight srs no pvm gear no joking or kidding around Like Aleks do with my acc and let him score on me 18k ahahahahahahahaha

• I fucking love it :D:D:D this guy 25cm didn't have forum account in 4 years and now look at him ! Look at him he is rage mode on forum whenever i post on video :D:D:D but i feel his pain he puts all his effort all his farming all his $$$ all these years he just wants to call himself raid player and then he gets 1 shot on video come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:evil::evil::evil:

• I already showed where you "killed me solo" it was in fact you + one more sin + mage and i was without pendant and with booster finished and you needed like 1 minute to kill me xd ok try harder .

i told him already but seams he don't understand it, for him it's important he was near you when u died. So no matter if There was Cerva Medina and Pechiruu or so the name of the archer from Purge xD

• This raid i died 3 or 4 times in 2 hours, one time without pendant or boost, one time because auto pot finished and one time was 4 on me i can show you if you want like i showed you where "you made 12k" and later with boost on 2.3k

In these Raid i died 3x time now How that's happen xD. First time after I and Chiye killed 25cm and lacex in blue town, there came the Archer Pechirusu or xddd i don't understand these name, he thought i didn't see him but hey i did, he hit me + the archer and they killed me i didn't even want attack them i test their dmg i wanted to see something. next one i died when i was Dancing and Celebrate his dead i didn't except anyone attack me when i dancing and i putt off dss and pedants i wanted to have a fun. and last one well was good kill - JkRRR vs me 25cm Cerva Perchisu and Gucci and i died damn shit happens xD