Posts by buryzencio

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shadow Update is awesome with new pierce formula. I'm not sure but probably sura WP have some bug/glitch with "Rupture" skill.

I tested that with my friend and He dealt damage to me like this:

-6k no crit and no pierce

-12k with crit and no pierce

-1,5k no crit but skill probably pierced me

-760 defense

-0 sword resistance

-10 sura resistance (from biologist quest reward)

-22 magic resistance

all damage listed above was tested on body warrior 95 lvl

I understand you. But items from low levels, unfortunately, do not sell. Are you writing that low level monsters are easy? If I want to increase my level above 86, I need to raise in dt, and there's a need for 1500 defense, where should I get it? I have stones +6 full eq avg and then I can not make it even with dragon earrings, then I get 1110 defense, so gaining experience at these levels is incredibly difficult. And alchemi stones would greatly facilitate the players. Unfortunately, making money is very hard here. The easiest thing is to send 500 euros in item shop and trade items from it.

Khalifa nie gadaj bo można expic po godzince/dwie dziennie w grocie i przy okazji trochę zarobić ,więc nikt ci nie każe zdobywać 1500 defa i wbijać tego w jeden dzień . Sam nie dawno wbijalem lvl i od 86 do 90 potrafi wpadać po 20-25% expa na godzinę. A zarobek na serwerze jest po prostu proporcjonalny do Lvl'a. To że wyższy lvl więcej zarabia jest po prostu logiczne bo i tak kiedyś musiał w to zainwestować (czas na wbicie lvl'a czy pieniądze na ekwipunek) żeby móc tak zarabiać.

ENG

Khalifa you can level up an hour/two per day in the heaven lair and at the same time earn some cash from drop, so no one tells you to get 1500 defense and get 95 lvl in one day inside demon tower. Some time ago i leveld up my character and in heaven lair i was getting from 86 to 90 around 20-25% of experience per hour. And the money earnings on the server are simply proportional to Lvl. The fact that higher lvl earns more is just logical because he had to invest in it (time to get high lvl or money for better equipment) to be able to earn cash on new maps.

As in title i wanto to buy some sce+9 can be clean or also with stats

Send me offer in private message on forum or write in game

IGN: jimmmek

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1. Will be nice thing on server.

2.i think we don't need that :D on server we can go solo dt on public without any problem because of not big amount of players on server.

this Bass killing me :DD

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.