Posts by Ghazal

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

50w transfer bonus costume at general store which let you transfer on a perma costume ;)

much, much better. i would really pay 100w for a permanent x3 resists costume.

but, please, if you delete resists from costumes, do the same for helm. with 10demi+ x2 15strong the damage will be too big for costumes without resists.

also, 10% strong vs devil/animals/..... are useless.

add some boosters to a NPC ( like toy tops, crit+pierce ) or special books (skill duration books for like 1-2w cash ), in this way you will take off a lot of gold from server. we dont need to waste 50w/month to add 3x 10 resists on costume or waste 2-3 hours to roll bonuses to keep the inflation down.

congratulations to everyone! Can we have ochao run for the next months?

Good evening!

I would suggest a few things for the sv season

1) Raise the drop for glyph stones or make them dropable for lvl 80+ (the drop is crap)

2) add moonlight event soon or add rank at myria fighter, there are many players who cant find zen beans for skills

3) raise the drop of bio quest upgrades

4) raise more the drop of certificates (for mount 300 ap)

5) maybe low level bosses should have a better respawn ( I swear that i didnt see any boss and its hard enough to farm without pendants, we need them for metins/dc run)

6) raise the drop of bravery capes( at least for the moment ) many of us spent a lot of odins to buy capes for v2, and the drop is crap .

being a seasonal server these things listed above should be present :D

Dear Players,

Hereby i want to present the Patch notes of todays Patch, 07/10/2021.

• Improved the drop rate of Green Adder/Changer from Metins noticeably
    • Improved the drop rate of Red Adder/Changers from Metins moderately
    • Improved the drop rate of Blue Adder/Changer from Metins slightly
    • Improved the drop rate of Exorcism Scroll / Hermit's Advice from lower level Metins slightly
    • Improved the drop rate of Thief's Glove & Experience Ring from Metins moderately
    • Adjusted Meley Run rewards [Added new Item 'Mythic Cor Draconis EX' to the Chests]
    • Improved the drop of Jotun Thyrm [Temple of Ochao Final Boss]
    • Improved the drop of Cursed Chief Orc [Orc Maze Final Boss]
    • Added Anniversary Event Content [Inactive untill needed]
    • Added Partial Halloween Event Content [Inactive untill needed]
    • Fixed an issue with White lion having setbacks when running to fast
    • Reduced Hydra Ticket Cost
    • Fixed issues on the "Advanced Search" tab. There were settings put slightly incorrect which had to be adjusted in order to properly function

You, guys, are the best!

It is natural to hide your inventory in such types of duel since everybody has his own tips and tricks :D
    However to hide your hp and sp bar indicates you did something not allowed and are trying to hide it. (if you did not, do a reupload show them and i will apologize)
    You also were very careful enough to start the video right after this happened -->
    https://gyazo.com/bcc44efcd61350fd987e9c28a6a8cf99

man..... if you recorded your duels better than Luxuria, why dont you post them?:dash: :dash: Upload your last budo :P

Since the dungeon is Demon Tower, i propose to have only low level chars (beginners). Its too easy for high level players. It could be a nice decision to make this event (in this case) only for beginners. Probably my reply is not ok, but it`s just an idea :D.

Sorry!

Let them cry to keep the amount of ss:) later they will quit cuz they won't have any s skill after 1month of farming(none will farm 5years without having fun doing pvp, it's just a suicide way for low level/pvm players). I can play with hits better than skills, for me this is perfect! Let them cry about "fresh blood in pvp/ks" and other subjects.

maybe I'm wrong, but you didn't understand the message of this thread.

Well, I have no idea what I can say on this subject. There are, however, people who act like good guys in this situation, but they are totally different on the game / by votes

I don't understand how some people shout at players to do pvp as long as they don't want changes to the game. Some of them refuse to change the amount of soul stone, some of them refuse to nerf/delete gold crucian, some of them want to improve their character, some of them refuse to make Ochao for 4 channels (for HH members : I want you to calm down, it's not about me, it's about the fact that you don't accept new players).

There are a lot of players who play around 8-10 hours a day without pvp armor, pvp shoes, or anything else.

Through the previous votes, the staff listened to our voice, the fact that we do not want changes.

If I will start a flame, I apologize to everyone, I didn't want that.

Thank you very much for wasting your time reading these words :* !

I think this poll is misunderstood by some players. If a hydra ticket will mean 50 soul stones, the price of these soul stones will increase enough, also the price of rarity ore will be increased as hell. In the end farmers will have much more gold :P

This possible change wont affect gold/h (for farmers) (probably positive). Thanks for your time!