Posts by woopie

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

i think the difference is about berserk, when warriors arrive boss room they pull useless mobs away and relog, use berserk and click poly and they have insane attack speed so they kill yamachon pretty fast before yamachon does his crazy skill. at least this is what i experienced with king crab, if you late killing him, he pokes you

+i understand ziron would believe himself not your words as he says they have tried it with hundreds of runs. experience costs more than any word from anyone

Shadow don't forget about that not everybody have friends to do dungeons I mean 3-4 friends to do an Aqua dragon run. There are some fools who gained already OP gear to solo bosses but most of the players need a hand to kill these bosses. (My personal opinion). Also I don't think so you should change the Bio rewards since the main bosses like dragon is more powerful than on GF servers also Devil Catacombs .

All in all it's your and your team choice.

let him start the revolution. we will help with feedbacks then all will be well. if it will be crap in the end i think he can undo all.

If you don't give a damn then why you still don't let me correct you in a friendly way? I used the loser word when you underestimated the whole effort/work of many people, maybe not the perfect describing but you have been disrespectful.

Turn to things that actually matters, that's actually a nice attitude but using that turning when your arguments are done about the main topic, using that turning to make you look right, that's not nice. For example 102 people died in traffic accidents in turkey in few days because it's holiday and people visiting their parents etc but I don't speak about it here. And since it's euro 2016 thread, if you carry here the other bad things that happen in world then let's delete this forum nobody should play metin2, play any game, don't watch football, don't play football, don't do anything. Just focus to the world problems. Another weird thing, you don't want me to take your words too serious, but when i say ''see you losers in final game ;)'' you take it too serious and write 10km longer message about it.

Anyway i just tried to tell you the final score is not 1-0 :D

No way that france can win :D

I don't think I hurt anybody with my words nor I have been more disrespectful than you.

I tried to correct you with scores, you kept ignoring it, you still don't accept the right format of how the final result supposed to be shown. Then you pitied yourself with ''im a girl speaking about football'' and now emotional pressure? Speaking about other humans? When you are not right at this point, you carry the problems of 99,999 of the world. Oh now, ok you are completely right. All you want is that right?

You speak about how greedy/idiot/stupid/retard/mindfucked the people are in every single thread of this forum. You speak like a personal development expert.

Once you can stop seeing my comment like a bullet fired to your head you can understand that i have nothing against you.

Yes, you are a loser. Because you ignore the footballers' effort that has been showed in many matches (6x 90mins +OT+P.shoots). Because you underestimate all excitement, adrenaline, fear, desire and much more things that fighting in their minds to show themselves in euro arena. Because you just call them lucky when they won the match that many milion people suporting them for.

You and people like you must be more respectful. Calling all this effort just to be 'lucky' is pure retardness in my eyes.

If the score isn't even for both teams there is not going to be any shoot outs. With all due respect you're wrong because your "representation" is wrong by default. I couldn't care less about soccer but sadly you're wrong. We're only trying to explain that to you, well at least me.

She knows that. But she is mistaken with Final Score 1-0 thing. And all i am trying to explain is; if there is a draw, and TEAM X wins with penalties by 5-4, it doesn't make the score 1-0. Just this.

Well i am trying to show you what is the right thing.

WRONG:

Mermaid France 1 Portugal 0 Because you can't say 1-0 here while speaking about shootouts.

Shoot Out : France 5 Portugal 4

Again WRONG:

Normal game time (90 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Additional game time (15+15 mins): France 0 Portugal 0

Shoot outs: France 5 Portugal 4

Final score: France 1 Portugal 0

Especially the Final score 1-0 part. Final score is not 1-0. It's not calculated like that. Score is 0-0 (5-4)

I hope you understand now.

About ''for a team that showed nothing on this Euro to win it by luck''; typical loser crying :D Knows nothing about football and speaking about luck :D :D :D :D See you losers in final game. ;)

Look that's the right presentation. You write the 90 min result first. Then the penalty score in ''( )''.

When a team wins with shoot outs you don't say "hey, they won 5:4".Even in the case of shoot outs, the final result is 1:0.

Nope, the first score is for 90 mins. When you say France 1 Portugal 0 there won't be penalty shootouts. And if 90 mins ends with draw and France won penalties by 5-4 you can't name it ''France won 1-0''.

Luxuria Portugal 2 France 1

in Shoot Out, Portugal 4 France 3

Mermaid France 1 Portugal 0

Shoot Out : France 5 Portugal 4

As TaKaShi explained before, if France or Portugal wins in normal time (90 mins) there is no need to play overtime (15+15 mins) and penalty shootouts.

What's so hard to understand in it?

Goodbye man. Good luck with your life And I hope Portugal will win this euro cup :D

Well pt has won tonight against walles so 1 more step to reach that cup!!!!GOOOOGO

******* AND PT WINS ******* HAHAHAHAHAH So cooool beating france at their home :D :D ;)