Posts by Hiumi

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hey there:

After thinking a bit about the run, i'd like to share my opinion regarding to it.

I will divide in 3 points

1- The Run

2- Rwards

3- Advice for players

1- THE RUN:

I loved it, is one of my favourite runs in the game, all is about how u work with ur friends/guild mates/other people. As JKRR said is not easy but isnt hard either, if roles are assigned with cooperation is more than enough to finish it without troubles. About lightning res is not relevant bonus, as all res in SG server, but ofc it will help a bit. Took magic res, skill res and go for it.

2- REWARDS:

I was expecting to got better rewards, since for player took atleast 2 hours to get all materials. Ofc a run should have bad rewards too but farming 2 hours and get a ruby earrings, sapp. necklace or item like that, dismotivated you to continue making it. And It was also stipulated that they give 2 chests not 1. [DUNGEON] Meley's Lair

I think rewards should be reworked or at least give 2 chest.

3- ADVICE FOR PLAYERS:

If u need a DSS Changer or want to go for fun make it. If you want to go for your DSS there are better runs to get them. Like Erebus/Ice run or if you need pearls there are better ways to get them.

This is MY opinion and im sharing it with the rest of players.

Kind regards, Hiumi.

Nowadays servers are being shut down and not merged.

u got a point. Also u did for the reputation of the server or the company.

But i think that things could have been done better.

Because they were not meant to be merged. You are all acting as the merge is something granted when is actually something most players should be thankfully for. We could have simpled closed S2, is normal, it happens all the times expecially on this game, yet we are merging at a small price. Be grateful.

The pricing on S2 is actually better, because it makes no sense to have such a huge amount of points. But since we are merging that server into this, we have to keep this pricing and not theirs.

Im thanksfully but doesnt change anything, you didnt give a single update to s2, really u think that players will keep playing on a server for no reason?

Regarding to price of tec point, u should see how much they are worth on each server, take an average of how much they represent on each one and give the people on the other server what corresponds to them.

Pd: Sry if it sounds rude, dont want to be. Im just expresing

The servers have different pricing as well as values of tec points so they won't be transfered. Converts the odins into mall items and your problem is solved.

Probably next time u should think better the things. I dont know why you decided to put different values for yours servers if it was obviously that will end in a merge due to the poor atention given, like happen with PH server.

why now players have to pay for it?