Posts by Nature2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

8 avg 2 skill emerald on a mage? not really, but believe what you want :)

I don't upload videos here, but i can't stand it if someone uploads footage with kill *cut* kill *cut* kill *cut*. So I call them out with the hopes that next time they go back to uploading the entire fight.

It's not like you managed to do something when numbers were equal. You went safe zone crying, seconds after trashtalking about safe zone and later boom * solo kill :D Karma is a bitch ~ Don't talk big next time and btw you are the one that started trashtalking and ask duel 1v2 so don't start crying if things turn around:spiteful: you are big girl.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

you want to upload everything you have from that day? Or should I upload the rest? ;)

Upload whatever you want and stop bitching about it. I already did you a favor when i uploaded the last nw entirely because you were bitching that i would not do it.

Some people from HowHigh never made a video longer than 10 mins in raids that lasted for 1-2 hours yet you never mentioned it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Today's NW, many absentee on both sides.

External Content www.youtube.com

enjoy !

Hello, i was out of town, can you please upload the video from yesterday's budokan ? Thanks !

In my opinion your idea is stupid ( no offence, i didn't call you stupid, smart people can have stupid ideas ), no need to further explain yourself.

You want to make a poll for what ? Do you understand the necessity of resistance in pvm ? 90%+ of all the monsters don't require any additional resistance except the basic pvm gear ( average res, block, arrow res, magic res, skill res ).

There is no need to develop complex guidelines for something which is very simple. None of the pvm players use sets of different items with different resistance for different types of monsters, all use the same basic ( average res, block, arrow res, magic res, skill res ).

Also, don't forget that there are detailed guides for every map or dungeon, anyone who is interested can read them.

Why on earth would someone create an unnecessary list ? Is not only useless but also confusing for new players because they would spend money to make useless items with "res" when there is only one standard pvm gear which can do everything.

Make a poll to vote what ?

If you want to know something, just ask and you will find out.

Also, you can test yourself these kind of resistance bonuses.....how hard is it to put a 5 demi res item and let mobs hit you to see if it has any effect ?

This is the first raid after removing class vs and res, unedited.

In my opinion this is the worst update ever made on this server, it's like after hundreds of years of evolution we go back to the stone age.

After adding class res on costumes, class res on pets, class res on dss now let's remove class res from items and destroy 90%+ of the items on server. After tons of resources ( time, money ) spent, let's cancel all these years because we want to copy a broken model which by any means is not relevant to comparison ( i am talking about gameforge server in which class res and vs were not available since the first second + they have completely different stats on many items and even dss ).

My proposed solutions were never a secret and i even insisted repeatedly to make myself heard but unfortunetly with no effect.

I proposed several times to remove class res from costumes, pets and to nerf res from dss in order to increase overall dmg and to make pvp more attractive. I proposed several solutions to increase the money income from tec points - special rare items that are not meant to be cheap and can be bought with mileage points, for example changing dss stats or rarity.

By removing class res from costumes and pets and nerfing dss, it would still be possible to reach high res in open pvp in order to avoid one skill killings, but in 1v1 the effect would be huge and would bring this server to the right numbers.

Instead, we get 12int on solar sword and many items that will become useless even if we roll them, not to mention how many items were already destroyed.

By not having these 8 bonuses - class res and vs - we will achieve something amazing : all the players will use the same items, the same bonuses, the same res and vs. There will be nothing original, nothing hard to get and there will be no competition in achieving something special. Regarding business effect, i estimate that the impact will be negative in a drastic way because people will be able to roll items much easier. Instead of finding a way to increase income and to improve pvp system, i predict a major fall unless staff will consider some new options.

One last point that i wanna make is about the previous update which removed the IP block in dungeons, an update not so destructive, but bad enough to lower overall quality. I believe that in an ironic way, this update put staff in a huge disadvantage because players being able to farm gold so easily has only one way effect - people spend less real money because there is no need to.

This is my point of view over this situation and if anyone is willing to listen my alternative solutions i am here to give my suggestions in an objective compromise-compromise method.

Forgot to turn on red pot :rofl:

HowHigh TRIED to raid in our map and yet they succeeded xD. Sorry to ask but when have "Yellow" TRIED to raid Blue map and succeed?

All your video that I have seen is Blue raiding yellow lmao....

Well in the past few months we came almost every day in blue map to raid but while tyda was banned it seems that none of you wanted to fight, idk reason.

In the meantime, many of our pvp people became inactive whilst you guys put poor heman and ceylon and others from your guild to just log mage mules and spam heal + buff non stop ( magelina , linabelle etc ). This is pretty lame thing to sacrifice 2 3 players just to help you in raid...honestly i feel sorry for them because maybe they wanna play but they can't cos you guys turned them into buff slaves.