Posts by Nature2

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

i dont see any purges doing 1on1 and i dont own any items 1on1 :D you pretend to be a 1on1 player and own 1on1 items why dont you challenge others? lets say... mhhh.... 1on1 players like... jkrr? bokha?

When did i say that i am 1on1 player ? Did i ever say that ? Hmmmmmmmm

he got 3 skilled bcs im pro you know, not bcs he didnt participate seriously ;)

also no pvp items isnt true i did use pvp items my raid set :) + pvm items for the block

Same here bro, except aqua and earrings everything was pvm on me. It was a challenge to fight you with pvm items.

porki before and after fight: owning an armor with 10 warr res no rarity, not owning a falcon, not owning lv60 helm pvp, not owning heavens tear necklace, not owning sword res at all :D

"bro" i actually thought u raped me with like 80% hp left but now i know why you stay lowlvl to not fight in highest category :D

Hmmmm so you killed kekiz 5 minutes earlier in the same budokan with 0% sword res, no falcon, no pvp items.

You are really special then XD. You are PRO.;)

You are right with only 1 thing here, my grammar mistake xD.

And yes, you are obsessed and the fact that you do not realise it is really sad and worrying.. well good luck in the future but you it will not be a very bright one for you son. :)

Friendly advice, next time try hiding your entire account not only your inventory :P

You answered my post like 10 seconds after i posted it. Who is obsessed ? XD

HAHAHA i actually got you down to 15% HP? hell panic why cant you stop dissing yourself

Porki before fight : "he won't come he is afraid of getting raped"

Porki after the fight : "i don't have pvp items"

Wow how am i obsessed are you kidding me ? I did not even watch video of nw until i saw porki reviving my post which is like a few months old.

P.S. i think you meant "fool" not "foul", which makes you a fool :D.

Yes this happens to me too i was using 0 res when you hit me 13k, sometimes i take off shield and armor to fix visual bug :D:D:D.

33k gearless on map1 or 13k full boosted and geared at NW what´s worse?:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Surfing through my old videos.. nice !! I didn't know porki is my fan ^^.

Regarding the video, it's funny that in the same NW you are only running away from me even with your 10k's.

But anyway, if you wanna talk about damage, let the fun begin ^^.

0.35........489 poisonous cloud @ porki

0.58........3403 ghost attack @ porki

1.03........1809 spinning dagger @ porki

1.44........1363 inferno @ loreine

2.19........728 dark twister @ jkrr

2.54........3439 ghost attack @ porki; 2269 fatal strike @ serban

3.48........3686 fatal strike @ porki

3.51........1678 spinning dagger @ porki

4.48........1242 rupture @ jkrr

5.02........3192 ghost attack @ porki

By the way, is this a new record 489 poisonous cloud lowest skill ever made in a raid or NW :love: ?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Raid from 2 days ago.

External Content www.youtube.com

"I remember when we used to really troll in pvp"

Ye like Keno said it's nice when things have limits...Would be very boring without flame and trolling in pvp because otherwise would be like playing singleplayer game, but like i always said things should go as far as it involves only ingame talk, without real life insults or harassment.