Never forgotten lion

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I write this message today with blurry vision as I share the story of a true lion. I remember 1 day I was farming in the forest when I heard a small kitten saying meow meow and I wanted to know who it was so i asked "who .... r u?" Then as i proceeded to approach this kitten i realized we don't speak the same language, so i decided to take him under my paw so one day he can answer my question. After showing him around the forest and watching the lion king movie multiple times a day with him i noticed the growth that i wanted to see from this future lion. Suddenly everyone in the kingdom noticed when he roared and all stood in silence as they listened to be able to laugh and learn from him. As the days passed i could no longer recognize who he was as we weren't only witnessing a lion in the making but a lion king being awakened. I knew it was time to ask the question again as i would be able to get an answer this time, but as i was about to ask he stopped me and asked me.. "who .... r u", and at this moment i knew that the roles were now reversed and i was now but the kitten. I was so proud to see my student surpass me and words could not describe how happy i was, but suddenly i noticed after waking up that this lion was nowhere to be found and the words that were said to me as i was looking for him would stun me. After putting on my language ring to understand the PM that Hecthor had sent me it stated that he had moved on to a new forest, one where he would be able to focus on new things and plan for his future for a better life, this was the first time i had ever felt happiness and sadness all in one. We will always miss you TheGreyBeard. (Sad face). Where ... r u!!

:pillepalle: MorningWood :this:

Edited once, last by A.O.S: fcked up ().

• Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.