[YouTube] Maverick - Let's Play / Mixtape / etc.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Peeoooople:
    here is a new video again! Today I will try to upp a stone to +6 and my pvp-weapon :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• How's going upgrading? ^^

Not that good :D I am not upgrading atm because I am broke :)

BTW: New VIDEO! <3

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Not that good :D I am not upgrading atm because I am broke :)
    BTW: New VIDEO! <3

I know that broken feeling :D Well regroup and farm it up.. Good luck with farming! xD Are there some nice drop from those bosses except boxes? ^^

• NEW VIDEO! Today I will make Orc Maze with another Youtuber (Creep4Play)!
    Have fun!

• Hey people :)
    Today I will farm in the guild zone to drop some fms's. Also I will talk about Instagram and so on <3

• Hey people :)
    Today I will farm in the guild zone to drop some fms's. Also I will talk about Instagram and so on <3

That farmer should be lower level if you want better drop ^^

• Hey guys! Today I will open some Valentinsday-Drops :)
    Stay tuned :) Happy event!

• AND again a new video :) ENJOY <3 Today a bit of opening again and EQ-Showing <3

• AND again a new video :) ENJOY <3 Today a bit of opening again and EQ-Showing <3

Nice items you got :D When will you start to do some serious job about your pvp items? Can't wait to see you in action! ^^

• Nice items you got :D When will you start to do some serious job about your pvp items? Can't wait to see you in action! ^^

I think in some time :D From now I will farm a lot of gold. When I have enough and my pvm equipment is good enough for all runs, then I will make my pvp-stuff :D <3

• HERE :) <3

I have 19k Hp :)

• I was ill, thats because my gf made a new video :D <3
    AND I made >Blue Death< :) <3

• And again a new video :) Today I will make a little Orc-Maze with my LV60 Sura <3