[YouTube] Hamunaptra aka BakerSpielt video information

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello guys!

A big welcome from my side in this epic new forum!
    If you want to get every latest information and also interesting video scenes just check my channel:

Enjoy, leave a subscribe and comment!

Sincerely,

Hamunaptra

• Hi Guys!

Punctually to the end of the year I created a mixtape including a giveaway! Just subscribe my channel and comment below the video with your ingame name!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hope you enjoy and like the video.

Sincerely,

Hamunaptra

• Hi people!!!

Here is just a small mixtape with the resolution of the giveaway:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Congratulations to the winners. Please pn me ingame!

Sincerely,

Hamunaptra

• Hello!!!

Here is my latest video in which you can see how the blue death works!!!

Enjoy and leave a comment!!

Sincerely,

Hamunaptra

• External Content www.youtube.com

Me vs Monster +6.
    Enjoy this mixtape.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Me vs Monster +6.
    Enjoy this mixtape.

Good job! I almost started to cry than you succed :D

• Just a little scenes out of the everydays life on this server!

Enjoy this little mixtape