Posts by Swarti

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

In my opinion, the drop rate

Dear players,

with tonight's reboot the following changes and fix were made:

• Added Cor Draconis to certain Metins as random rare drop
    • Adjusted the items inside the mob's drop list ingame

The drop rate of Cor Draconis from metins is 1%

The drop rate of Cor Draconis from Bosses is 40%

The difference is way to big in my opinion. The Boss droprate to high and the metin droprate to low

I have an other issue:

the new armors have 140 def at +0 and 150 def at +1
    the lvl 86-105 armors have 170 def at +0 and 190 at +1
    does that mean that the old armors have a) more def and b) are scaling better? I wouldnt see the sence in that.

the other thing is the nerf the lvl old armor. The reduction of average dmg resis.
    Its ok if it was meant for maps like hl1 and 2.... But maps like the demon tower at floor 11-12 were already pretty hard. The armor nerf doesnt make it better. Nerfing the armor and reducing the exp of this dt...

well, lets say i dont agree with this combo

First of all, nice event and good think that not everything is about v3.

But i have one problem at the moment. Make the Items stackable. Its very annoying if you need to store the pumpkins on many accounts ;-)

We are done with explanations. From now on we will just answers questions regarding the updates in case some of you did not understand how some new system or items works and that's it.

This is not a question, nor is it complaining. I like the Idea of mobs not running away and i dont care alot about balancing the monsters. Still iam concerned about the champions beeing balanced. This Game isnt a Moba like LoL, wher you can change to another champion every 40 minutes. You work years on your own champion because every champion has its role and you most likely keep is. You play a special champion for years because you have fun with this role.

An assassin has the highest combo burst, a mirage has the remove of magic and he is the best pvm class and highlevel scaling, a warrior has the highest dps because of its beserk or he can be a great tank with high damage but easy to avoid skills.
    A buffer mage is meant to help their teammates, same goes for a healer mage. An archer is a pain for those, who dont have arrow resist in a war ;D
    Myself, i always wanted to be the pvm guy, iam not concerned about pvp.

If you "balance" those Champions, they still have to fit in their role! An assassin still has to be the burst champion that it was. A Buffer mage who is supposed to help teammembers shouldnt fit in this spot! A mirage should always be the best pvm class and a beserker the best dps class. A healer cant be the crazy motherfu**er who rips every1. Its just not meant to be.

This point made, every1 who plays a champions knows about its role. They play it BECAUSE of its role in the game. Pls dont balance the champions the way, that years of hard work is completly useless. It shouldnt be the case that other champions changes their roles in this gameand others get worthless... Why playing is sin if he has no burst? :-) Or for myself, why playing a mirage if an archer would be the better pvm class :D