Posts by Pamuk1

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Did you know Why your Friends from Purge and HowHigh run from me, i mean you always seeing me running but its wrong i'm just trying to remove them all before i start raping them. So i tell you why they Running from me

why u talk with me from dream world just wake up and watch video good jajaja who run from u. u dont live if stay near my friends just 3 second and down that ur raping ? GG

ahahahahahhah DAMN HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, you are Right Nature2, but hey it's nothing new about Cerva and 25cm i mean Im Wepon Sura i have that skill for Remove so i must remove players and yea he say i'm running no no no i didn't Run MrSickkk. They Run From me, so i was trying all the time to catch them last 15 min when i came these first 10 minutes was Aleks on it with pvm items only removing he didn't care if he die with AlmightyPush or no, but seams there is ppl which cared alots about that xDDDDDDDDD

normal you can't accept the facts, keep running to safezone ajajajaj, i am buy shoes of wind for catch u xD

i say again we dont care who online at ur remover :D

Keep cry

LOOOOOOOL Man are you serious about this ? Go watch video again see how much cerva and 25cm run they should change name to UsainBolt1 and UsainBolt2 also 25cm is using mount everytime you try to hit him.

in game have run but no one run like a this dream lord ajajajja he remove and run to safe , if not run we saw he is kissing ground easy ajajaj he is 120 lvl remover in game muajajja

Your name is for a reason MrSickkkkkk ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah go sleep boy or go farm ahahahaahahahahah, help your friends they need better eq against AlmightyPush ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Me cant make farm for u ...yes i need better SHOES OF WIND for catch you .when u saw me or my friends run like a usain bolt

HahahHahahahahahahahah

HAHAHAHAH

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Boy, you are really for a reason MrSickkkk ahahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaha muahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahah i can't believe ahahahahahahahahahhahaahhah you are the one and only MrSick here ahahahhaahhahahahahahahahaah

I saw ur words end. and i feel u go tary and complain me again for warn hahahaha

Hahahaha me accept dude 23 min u raped from blues and ur students u happy for win 1 minute jajajajajajajaja blues rape u in ur kingdoom 23 min muajajajajajajaja

hahahahahhahha you are really MrSick ahahahhahahahahahahahah damn ahahahahahahahahah. Now go in the corner and Cry with your Friends MrSick ahahahahahahahah

my friends put u cave at this video ,

u teach how to run safe zone for (Sur4aasfa2 ) xD he is slowly and kissing the ground always puahhahah

we give god lesson again

respect for winner

keep crying

<3

:growup:

hahahah 23 min blues kill yellows but i didnt change ur mind never :) we dont busy with simple thinks like u and minions :thumbsup:

so Gz for blues raped 23 min with 7 ppl vs 1 kingdoom ajajajjajaj

respect for winner :growup:

Who are you? no body crap sura from purge am i right? Who is JkRR the Warrior or Assassin or Sura, Damn he change it like my girl under pants, he try all classes for these 8 years and he is still unknown. + i forget he would be nothing if there was not Malignus but Aleks better know about it. But for me he is still unknown nobody on these metin2 Game.

that video help you for who is master , who is jkrr , watch and learn.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:growup:

maybe he is some guy like that Pamuk1 aka MrSick aka 1337Sick who joins one raid in one year but talks 24/7 on forum.

yeah who joins raid, who joins nation wars, who joins guild war's , tell me how many ur kingdoom win nation war in 1 year ?

but that is normal, you didnt saw me in raids, because when we at there , you closed the game and ran away.

keep crying :thumbup:

and when ur head stuck watch that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we saw here MrSon teacher MrSon pvp god and bla bla

Forum Lord. First 120 beast. PvP God. 1v6 destroyer. Your Teacher. Solo monster. Ye he has many names but he will always be better than you just remmember. At the end of the day you are just cacaRR toy. His dildo lol. Without him the guild and friendos, solo you are no1, nobody. Call when you achieve Lv 60 andaange to kill some 1v1 withour sharing.

i saw some one mad here :phatgrin:
    you studied well, so i no hear that names about for him but you accept thats, that to did not suprise me, cuz he is your teacher yes,he teach you somethinks good , you to remove good and stay in safezone, so i no have any idea and i didnt say anythink about for kill someone 1v1 but im beat u everywhere xD and i no need sharing that, cuz i no waste time for sharing beat remover.

and join game for war when equal to us.

8)

Mighty yes all know u dady for Tongue's u are not more than that i say that before to u made 120 lvl remover Gz for you dude stay in safe <3 and we enemy everytime with u ,when i am ask u for autograph ajajajaj show pic, maybe u seeing dream again ,so we all know that. u are man for dreams xD and tonguemighty, please listen beckmann and dont fck forum 24/7

u have to many posts and likes received u are lord for forum and talk (oh yes) 2.7 k likes 1.6 k posts that is amazing u are best for talk dude keep talk ,u are fun for us .. and when u leave blues they insult you. now you stay with them, I dont know what kind of stomach you have

dont make busy this page

Nature2 say's : keep it clean please !

Peace Peace Peace :vain: