Posts by granpa123

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

that is correct i get on from time to time stay for awhile and the reason is to see what sort of stuff has been happening as not everyone has to play 24/7

i really dont care if i get ignored as i get comments as have to keep myself occupied as i am old 57 is my age

the reason you havent banned me is that i have never said anything that is not with in your rules so if you think i am worried guess again

so have a nice day.........................

hello hello as after being on this server almost from the start with a few years away i have finally decided to connect and say something here about stuff

as i have read some of the threads here and i find they are so self centered as i am a GA and i can ban anyone....

well so what its just a game that people play and enjoy including myself so stop making a big deal of it

as myself i have been around the game since it started way back in the US server day and even played with server and client files so i know how shit works

so do what ya like with me and this thread as ban me if you want as will just prove power is corruptible

Granpa123

:lol: :nono:

well i use a VPN from time to time as all depends where i am and the only thing that is a pain you have tell the useless system it is actually you then it happy as whats it for anyway the only thing i can think of is so they know where you are!!!

Granpa123