Posts by Mokasaku

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The only thing randomizing will do is to make what was a 2 click activity into a tedious one. Nothing else. I don't care about the 50k or 200k or whatever you think I'm currently gaining from the sorting system - what I care about is losing the time to find an estimate so I know what price to set for the item I sell. I, like so many other people, don't farm just one item - we farm ~20 unique items, in pretty high quantities and demand. Having to check through ~20 sets of pages for each item IS a tedious job and sorting from lowest to highest turned the time spent on this boring activity into more time spent on farming / answering questions / helping beginners / HAVING FUN. I'm not the only one who views this as a downside, but it appears that I'm the only one who cares enough to write something on the matter.

And all this just because beginners aren't patient enough and can't read a simple WikiInfo where it's written how to make money at early levels - through vendoring +0/1/2 stones and skill books that are of no use.

How hard is it to understand a simple concept? You put your item on the market, you wait for it to be sold. It should be this simple. Don't undercut by more than 1% and you'll just enter your item in a selling queue. The one that has the advantage will be the newer seller - but this is not a bad thing at all, because selling only one item will overflood the market so if you see that your items don't sell, add some variety to your farming system - grow the economy.

This will be a waste of our time when implemented. You just don't realize it yet because you forgot how the system used to be or just didn't play at that time.

I don't mind learning. I hate wasting time though.. I like to be out there, farming - not searching for the lowest price to match the pricing of my items. It is good as it is - some things don't need to be improved, as too many changes will lead to either a breaking point or a totally new idea (which I doubt is the case here). But then again, I guess all good things must end sometime. On a side note, it would be nice if old players had a saying in this too.. one experiment after the other - when we just want to play the game ;/

Hello,

we will remove any kind of sorting on the offline shop search from the next maintenance, which will probably happen at the end of this week.

Thanks

Yes, this is the first of your posts I dislike. Might as well remove the whole shop system and revert to people having to click on shop again. There's no much difference - now instead of farming we have to search through the tons of pages. I don't like this change at all and do not understand it at all either.

Typical boomer answer, call it how ever you want.

Imo there more Pro than Contras.

If you can't adapt, it doesn't mean it should be changed. There are no PROs at all. People will keep searching for the lower price and will sell for the lower price too, because that's is how markets work. The fact that the items are sorted by price is saving a lot of time. You probably don't value your time as much as we, the "boomer" and "afraid" ones, do - but that doesn't mean the system has to be changed. You're free to go to your precious other servers where they "proofed that it have positive impact".

Typical boomer? You guys are the ones who talk about "proof" and "Pro" and "Contras" - but you never come up with statistics or can argue your points in any way. All I see is players who can't adapt - that's sad and very bad for you.

FIX THE FREAKING FAINT FROM THE MOBS IN RUNS WHEN I HAVE SHIELD WITH FAINT ON ME WHY AM I GETTING STUNNED :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

The mechanic is correct, the text is misleading though. That bonus on shield doesn't offer 100% immunity - you still have a 10% chance (or something around that value) to get stunned. Nothing to fix.. gotta pull through. To me some randomization is cool every now and then :D i like knowing that my char is not invincible and that it can still break every now and then, even if due to a minor fact like getting stunned.