Posts by Mokasaku

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Repro steps:

prerequisites - Supreme Mirror skill level achieved, no Reflect Damage buff active

1. Open the Character Bonus Page;

2. Scroll down to Damage Multipliers - Observe the Increase Critical Damage +0%;

3. Buff yourself with Supreme Mirror - Observe the Increase Critical Damage +10%;

4. Wait 30 seconds - 1 minute - Rebuff Supreme Mirror;

5. Observe that the Increase Critical Damage +10% becomes +0% after 350 - 380 seconds, instead of 410 seconds (Supreme Mirror skill duration).

As the title suggests, I would like to be able to sell to NPC / vendor all the quest reward items that we receive from doing the quests. I'm not talking here about the Items we receive from accepting the quests (such as Easter baskets, Wands or whatnot - although some people mentioned they had problems deleting those as well, probably after the event was over) just the reward items, such as Exorcism Scrolls in my case (from lvl 90+ quests). I can't remember any other item at this moment (there are probably more out there, feel free to complete the list by replying to this thread), but having a character with all maxed skills and 2-3 inventory slots locked (2 on one char, 1 on another char) is definitely not an ideal situation.

fig1. rewards from lvl 90 quests in the new maps - same item vnum, unstackable, unsellable

fig2. lvl 90 quests exorcism scrolls' tooltip

fig3. Hunter Quest (now deleted) reward from collecting the Animal Hearts.

Thanks,

Mokasaku

attack speed(8%)

Only 5% on costumes - don't spend money trying to find the 8%, since you'd be wasting it. I recommend trying to get up to 2 bonuses / item and then, for pvm, change to get 10% devil / 10% undead (hairstyle) and 5% attack speed / 10% moving speed (costume). Don't try to get 3 bonuses, it's all about luck - takes too much time and money and it's not worth it. Alternatively, the costumes come with random bonuses that may be different from the ones you can get by changing. For instance, you can get 8 STR, 5 Crit or 3 Poison chance - it's a random bonus that, once changed, can't be gotten back. If you got attack speed and moving speed capped on your char, I wouldn't change if I got a bonus that boosts my dmg / gives a unique, otherwise unobtainable stat.

Definitely worth it. This is what I recommend every new player:

1. get a good weapon (25 - 35 average at the beginning)

2. get your horse leveled up

3. farm until you get enough adders / changers to get the most needed bonuses on your items (8% attack speed on lvl 21 helm, 12pts of main stat on shield, 20% drop on earrings, 20% drop on bracelet, 10% crit on necklace, 50 attack value on armor, 10% crit on shoes)

4. now with these items get ~320kk (4 Odin's Rings worth) - to buy the 1 month farmer package - at this point you'll watch your drop rate increase exponentially

5. start upgrading your skills and gear (starting with weapon - 40% average with at last +5 stones)

6. now you're able to farm a lot faster and better metin stones; at this point you should be getting 50 - 100kk / hour (just from selling skill books and +0/1/2 stones to the general store and selling soul stones, hermits, exorcism scrolls, green changers)

---

this will easily get you plenty of money to buy everything you want on the item shop. i now buy the 3 months premium pack whenever its time vanishes & all the costumes / pets i need

---

what you've just read is a formula I tested on my own. I'm now making 300kk / hour (without selling anything else but blue changers)

Stop being a racist. Romanians and Turks? Just say their names, not their nationality. Just because one guy does it, why would you assume every conational does it?

SAY NO TO RACISM!

I'm playing a mage so I get the attack speed debate. However, there are ways to reach the cap with any character that doesn't have the advantage of the Berserk Buff. Here's a list:

- Attack speed potions (+3%)

- Green Potion (L) (+30%)

- Yellow elixir (+2-8%, to reach the cap faster use the +8%)

- Bracelet+9 with Armature (+10% +4% = +14%)

- +15% ONE TIME reward Attack Speed potions from 1-90 quests

- when the 15% potions deplete, buy the ones available on the site (+10%)

- +5% from the Lvl 40 Biologist quest

- +6% from the Lvl 80 Biologist quest

- +5% from the costume

- Helmet with 8% 1-5 and 5% 6-7 bonuses (+13%)

- Shoes with 8% 1-5 and 5% 6-7 bonuses (+13%)

- Lvl 75 weapon (+27%)

-----------------------------------

Let's add up now:

100 (base attack speed) + 3+30+8+14+10 (taking into account the website potions, as they will always be available, as opposed to the ONE TIME ones) +5+6+5+13+13+27=

=234 attack speed.

The lack of trying is no excuse in my view. Good luck in your endeavors!

The game's lore is all about the kingdoms working together against the impending doom of Metin stones. I was always an advocate of the two (then 3) kingdoms uniting towards a single goal. My dream has finally, in a way, come true! Congratz to the team for taking such a risk!

Unfortunately, people will always act like people, especially when given the opportunity. In my opinion, it's a matter of education - through which one's character is built. It's far fetched to even hope that a game would be played by civilized individuals, especially with the anonymous protection the internet guarantees. I believe that the power of example is what will get us out of trouble. I do hope this little but great community of people that actually read the forum will make an impact in game as well, through the sheer power of example.

I believe the best solution would be to implement new dungeons (for all lvl brackets, in order to cover all weapons / armors) or use the existing dungeons and modify them. The player would then have an advantage by using said weapons / armors / accessories. For instance, if in plagued run you get increased resistance and damage by using lvl 48 / 54 armor and lvl 70 weapon, the same can be done for, let's say, Orc Maze (or any other new dungeon) - lvl 50 weapon to increase dmg dealt while lvl 34 / 42 armors reduce damage the most.

Hello! Is there any way to invest time in developing a sticky / lock window functionality? I would love to be able to have the windows displayed at the place that I want to in the screen / play session, client or account, without having to rearrange them every time i switch channels or log out.