Posts by OutOfMana

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Not sure about the mythic super bonuses, i feel like it should be nerfed, most of those bonuses seem to be the same or slightly a buff.

I agree with dss up chance, now when one of you higher end dss's fail it's gone and you need to get a new one to be able to up, should make the chance higher imo, i think ZKD made some good posts about this in this thread RE: PATCH NOTE 01/10/2021

I like the meley idea's but i feel like the second box would make dss changers even rarer, but i like the yellow,purple,green pearl drops.

The premium pack for new players would be nice, I feel like the start of SG is already pretty easy and the mid game as well, SG only gets annoying late game when u wanna go for pvp but still if it make's new players stay and play sure why not, i also like the daily rewards as I think the current ones are garbage but i feel like they are too good so people might not spend on odins/TP to buy skins etc(talking about new/low lvl people, as I assume those daily rewards would be nerfed versions of what's in the mall obviously but will it be worse enough to make them not wanna buy mall stuff? idk)

i love path of exile and diablo, and a map system would be very cool, i guess basically mini dungeons where the goal is to just clear all mobs/metins and boss at the end(or bosses?)

and I am all for content that requires multiple people to work together to complete as playing alone is boring as hell but you have to do it to get max rewards/money however i feel like a system like this is unrealistic to expect from the SG staff as it would require more devs, dev time/money to implement.

Not sure about the unique and item set idea, however personally I don't see it happening but the map idea is cool as i really like path of exile.

i like the idea of meley being the fastest/best way to make mythic super dss, sadly... the problem with meley is this i think:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

^^

Hello, I want to suggest changing some of the shoes in game that aren't used and that upgrade, like the King fisher shoes, Euphoria shoes, and Glory boots, right now most of them are useless and I don't know anyone who uses them for anything, especially king fisher shoes, would be nice if they had some use in pvm/pvp, something like:

King fisher shoes get avg res

Euphoria maybe skill damage?

no idea what glory boots would get, suggestions are welcome ^^

Would love to hear what some of you think about this, and yes I have a feeling nobody care's about these shoes, but I had to ask :thumbsup:

Want to sell the following:

armour.pngunknown.png dss_ruby.png

and +6 war/mage/pierce stones , the ruby isn't mine but im selling for a friend, pm me in game at Lv1WildDog or here on forum or on discord at elyzatard#6336 if anyone is interested.

Which is already answered on another thread. Why i do realise that most of you don't have the ability to read or to read whats written without assuming, I on the other hand cannot repeat myself 20 times before you accept it.

are you referring to this post ? RE: Fresh blood in pvp

if so, basically new shop search and maybe zodiac in a few months/maybe end of year then just bug fixes for SG?

you also said the new server won't merge with SG in case it's not successful because it's a different concept, but won't a new server take away players from SG? what happens if enough people move from SG to the new one? will SG still be online or do you close it?

So will there be a big shake up patch(or series of patches rather) on this server or did you give up on that idea and you're just working on the new server?

You said you won't stop updating this server but at the same time you also say it's pointless to add new content either.

You also stated that you might leave at the end of the year again.

What is a very rough plan for the next, lets say, 6 months?

would like to know this as well @alaadmns.png[GA]Shadowalaadmnd.png well I guess everyone wants to know, what is planned for the future of SG?

the new server is not like SG so they arent in competition to each other.

I don't know about that one, pretty sure a new server made by the SG staff will take away people from this one even if it's not like SG.

IMO I think you guys should focus on this one as it has so much potential considering webzen/gameforge can't touch it, this is the best thing about SG imo, the very low to none risk of it getting taken down or closing, but it's your server, time and money, still I believe shadow and the other devs could turn it around, they have the skills to do so, some people will always complain about changes/nerfs that's just human nature, you can't make everybody happy but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try to improve things, I really hope shadow reconsiders and does whatever changes he thinks would be best for this server instead of just making a new one.

At the end of the day I still believe this is one of the best servers out there if not the best and it deserves better, hurts to see friends I made while playing here tell me they are quiting over the recent news :(

Getting rid of it sounds fine, even if shadow has to remove everyone's gold carp fishes like it happened with the poly marbles, if it stays though I think 5% skill res instead is fine, or even changing it to skill damage but 20% is too much, 5% sure but 20% sounds like it would give ranged chars too much of an advantage, being ranged already is an advantage in itself since you can do damage from afar while not being too close to where most of the melee chars are fighting.

Off topic: get rid of loach too, that fish should never be a thing in PvP, being invis the whole fight is just too much, not even dagger sins with the S stealth do that.

I don't have a strong opinion regarding this subject, I'm fine with it as it is and I won't mind if it's changed either.

There are multiple bottlenecks that discourage people from joining PVP and I wish S skills was the main one but I don't think it is.

Agreed, I'm also fine with the way they are right now or if it's changed to be easier, both seem fine to me.

As a new player trying to work on getting pvp gear and dss, those 2 are far more time consuming and important, I don't think if S skills were easier to get new people would be encouraged to work on pvp, you still can't do anything without gear and dss, especially now that people are starting to run around with full mythic super which take's quite the investment both in time and wons.

Of course I don't know how much my opinion matters as noob/new player so it's just my opinion.