Posts by babapve

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

My Suggestion would be to unban some player who did good advertising videos for the Server :borg:

only then i would start play active

(jokes aside, i tried to reinstall sg, it laged and then i had to use task manager to stop, if you finally after 1 or 2 years of complaining by players, would change that, you would have more players! so before i start ccome back i already deleted it again, think about it, and NO i will not change anything in my ip on my router etc, all other metin servers worke fine, only sg have this problem. )

b2tp: just dont investe your gold in equipment,alchemy , because ther you are right, selling with a low playerbase like sg, you can FORGET to sell/resell anything

but upgrade stuff, polymarbles should be easy to sell and farm

redwyne i give you a good word for nex time, make suggestion ignore what the people sa y or answer, they always hate or are against it, but as soon as the team announce the same things you used to suggest , they say " wow, awesome, good update, gg "

so just make suggestion and dont look anymore into the topic.

SG staff are the best really;)

xd

sg community is pretty funny :D and weird

ingame i mentioned some features in chat that got now added , people told me " go other server if you dont like, that this server dont have this features ", " no need this " etc..

now people say :wow good update team

hypocritical at its finest

we bought the permanent version though and now after years you decide to put a timer on it for some reason?

you know it make no sense to discuss

but to be honest dear sg team, nice update, but removing PERMANENt bunny ears people bought from ITEMSHOp for real money, or farmed ingame to buy it, is a total NO GO!

not wasting time, a few seconds to watch in forum and see if its solved, its not wasted time on a sunday, i anyways dont have better things to do on a sunday :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

can someone relate?
    is it again the ipv4 problem ? Because i only experience it on sg

its easier to quit sg and play somewher eelse, to fix this sh.t by players

one day im back when sgteam fix it

shadow favorite quote: play somewhere else if you dont like ( before he comment here )

answer: im doing it.

the book that gives gruop more exp, can you add more possibilities to get it ingame?

ther is never some in shops for selling... i had 1x and i dont know even from where

'murrika, dont worry though, there's similar photos of trump and many other previous presidents

trump did hunt pedophiles this year

and dont worry? if the world watch how a obviously pedophile get president... in this world i won't become ever kids.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.