Posts by HardCoreCat

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Also, the percentage of prizes inside the fund is different. It is impossible to obtain a changer from both boxes.

In the end, players are the ones who play inside the game

For once, just listen to the opinions of the players

Bro the drops in the chest aint as bad as you guys try to make us think, after all you get 2 chests per run. And yet we dont know anything about how fast you can make the run, what its cd is and how to access it, maybe its super easy and quick to do - so it still gonna be rewarding. Would you rather not be able to roll superclass?

The only reason to obviously do this run is the dss changer.

And if you want to play together with your family members make a wifi hotspot wíth your phone?

No. You get 2 chests per character. The chance of getting good items from the chest is the same on every level. So as long as the boss/the mobs itself has no other drops, you can just make the run with 120 characters.

She is not talking about meley run bro

Hello! We waited this run a lot and now, after we see the drop from chests, we are not so excited like before. Since we have 2 runs where we can drop legendary minor dss, what is the point to drop it from Meley too? From my point of view meley should drop mythic minor dss at least. PvP belts are ok, they will encourage players to start PvP gameplay, but about earrings, bracelets and necklaces i don’t think what to say. We can drop them so easy from Ochao run or we can craft them easy, better add some upgrade materials instead of those accesories, like water crystal, blue crystal, magic seeds etc, or pendants and dragon gods. Ppl will not enjoy to drop only crap accesories from like 20-30 chests. With the current content from boxes, ingame are better runs than this, like ice run. In my opinion, the content should be better than this. Have a nice day!

The question here is, why shouldnt it drop dss? And resulting from that, who says that you can make mythic from minors? Maybe mythic can only be made by upgrading superclass, since Shadow mentioned somewhere, that they plan on making superclass upgradable in the future, if im not mistaken?

Edit1: I think the content of both chests is actually fine, since you get 2 chests every run.

When i say IP, i mean IP and not Mac Adress.

We used the same method in the past already.

Its unfortunate for you and your father DonSaudi but such measurements have to be taken in order to prevent abuse.

Its 2020 and theres enough ways around that. Neverless im very happy that its not gonna be a solo run. As for the Bloodstones, maybe give them an other use if pvp belts are now obtainable from the run. Might add them together with Icegrails as rarity changer crafting recipe, since both items come from highlv runs?

Im also not a fan of the Ancient Pearls in the chest, why you gonna ask. Because the green one was always easy obtainable from ochao, the yellow one nobody ever needs because you need moonstones if you need those and most people dont have a source of them and or dont wanna afford to buy moonstones.

The purple one is the most valueable one and from what I know players main source of them was from Itemmall. Neverless its an item that you wont need alot of, so flooding the market aint a good idea. Maybe put dragon god attack/Palm of crit/pierce or 100 Stacks of herbs instead of them.

And if you really wanted to farm them, ancient clams drop on mass in enchanted forest...

All in all, very happy and thankful for the new content and looking forward for a group run!

both would be a yikes for me :D would dropp every Price... exp rings and gloves are already dropping because they are getting add to higher metins. if thats really a think with enhance changer… would be ridicilous

I honestly think either is an okay idea, im just worrying that their aint enough stuff in mall left that people actually want to buy.

i really think its crazy you make really big updates that have been polled with 75% of people against it and just bring it out anyway rarity is one of the biggest and best things in the server and the farming of them is the fun of it. to add and change ruins all of that you say you will bring value to exp rings and thief's gloves..... but at the expense of every item people worked hard to make with the old system. hours of farming and levelling a certain item now can just be added to a random cheap +9 version. when you came back to the server i said my to friends i know they will bring out rare changers and not listen to the players, here we are. no polls, giant updates and you claim your going to leave when corona pandemic is over. but what will be left of the server's originality and all the hard work of people who have played in your absence for years. i even made a post in the changer thread that was liked by SGM tary sayin the entrance of rarity changes would ruin the game for alot of players. it seems you just have an idea and it goes no matter what. i wish this wasn't the case but it is what it is.

I remember a big dicussion that was on gf servers about an update and about the fear of players, that their gear, which they built over months or years with their time and money, becomes worthless. Now community manager didnt understand that concept of fear, he also said something along the lines, that they should be happy to get new content and free damage. But why even spend money or time when future updates make perfect rarity gear a common standard again? The working and building an item is the fun, not making in 2 days, i can do that on every pserver. This server is easy enough, you can get everything without having to mall and gear perfectioon was only available to those, that worked towards it.

I mean, why was there a poll about rarity adder/changer comming to mall if in the end you just make them farmable? The poll was clearly not just about bring to mall or not, it was asking people if they wanna see them obtainable ingame or not. Back in the days, when you were around and introduced rarity system, adder and changer were obtainable at Budokan for a short period of time (or at some other event) and then you stopped giving them because people found it unfair.

There is 0 content in this game, which is unobtainable without rarity items, while having good rarity gear just makes it easier doing this content. Rarity should be high end and something that needs a ton of grinding. (i think the same about DSS changer btw) because after allx after so many years this is still a grind game and people that play this game still, love to grind otherwise they had left years ago.

Why play this server a long time if you can finish highend content in months by rolling perfect rarities.

Im not against progress or evolution but I really wonder why people grinded months and months for rarity fireshoes, sce or whatever just to be able to roll them, once they are +9.

I honestly dont have problems 1-3, 4 i cant talk about because im too smol to attack drako