Posts by ArmoredZombie

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Hii shadow! :*

• PrincePersia

shadowe on?

• Fivel

thats why i said "even if i tried". Which i don't because i know it's a lost cause

• [GA]Shadow

Hard to find a party if you don't use the ingame tool :)

• [GA]Shadow

You know we can see your shout logs right?

• Fivel

I couldn't find a party to play with me, even if i tried, if everyone would get one red changer at the end

• Fivel

From a design perspective, i get it, it's there to make the run take longer so people wouldnt rush it. But from a players perspective it's boring, unrewarding and basically a waste of time

• [GA]Shadow

obviously if you play alone you will be bored af

• [GA]Shadow

Every run i designed was meant to do in party

• Fivel

Because it's not fun either. The "plagued egg" section is killing the pacing, its RNG based, has way too many eggs, no rewards.

• Fivel

What makes a run good in your opinion then?

• [GA]Shadow

it is simply stupid to just ignore these bad designs unless you drop 100 milions gold per run

• [GA]Shadow

If the class requirment is not ok, if having to wear a specific armor and weapon to get less damage and deal more is a problem

• [GA]Shadow

If something is bad, it will be bad always no matter the drop

• [GA]Shadow

If a run is good based on the drop you get then the player's opinion is useless

• Fivel

If you think the plague run is in a good spot, thats ok, in the end it's up to you. But the player experience was very different for me.

• [GA]Shadow

you can do the run without poly, you don't need any permit to enter the run

• Fivel

well i couldnt, it took me months to get to a spot where i could attempt the run, reading poly books, buying gear, building my main. And by the time i got there, the reward just wasn't worth it anymore

• [GA]Shadow

Also the value of an item on the market is not our concern, you can craft a poly with every day material if you choose to buy and spend gold or use the poly is your own call

• [GA]Shadow

They can do the run with crappy items, believe it or not

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

I agree with the OP on this one. So just because it makes it easier for botters, that means everyone has to suffer? That's not the honest player's concern what is easy for botter and what is not. Honest player should not be punished just because something is harder to implement. And I think the staff is doing great at banning and finding bots anyway so it's not actually a real issue. I hope everyone will realize that "finger numbing repetition until your eyes go blind" is not a form of "difficulty." That's just cruelty.