Posts by Frost

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• jureczek

ta, oplaca sie

• Thoreau

Profitable? What do you mean?

• Marcin Rokita

Hi, how many players online, is it profitable to play from 0?

• CatFood

new time at 9 am ?

• [GM]Elspeth

No aesthetic it wasn't canceled, the start time simply changed. You can find your answer in the Event Announcements.

• Jese

Japanese vs Blue Death (SOLO DT)

• Jese

KillerBambi

• aesthetic

what happened 20th moon event ? it canceled ?

• iRiCO

ok nvm everythings fine

• iRiCO

ok thx, and how can i deactivate lock&ready ?:D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://www.metin2sg.com/Landing

• iRiCO

hi can anyone tell me, where i can download the client ?:ü

• Iba

And the prices are?

• SuraMain

yip i would say spirit blessing but blue changer are the most expensive one that everyone can buy easily ^^

• Iba

What about spirit blessing?

• KillerBambi

Blue changers Iba

• Iba

A question: most valuable items in the mall?

• Iba

Hi guys!

• Jese

:)

• Thoreau

Even if it goes to 5kk, it's a great price for a changer for mid-end tier items.

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

This has been suggested before and I quite like the idea.

Even so, the proper place for the thread would be under suggestions I think :)

Guys sorry if this is spam but:

Should I even attempt this run yet - I'm a wep Sura lvl 80 (all bio until 80 are done, currently working on the lvl 80 bio quest)
    I have kind of low HP I think - 13k
    50% devil
    30% crit and 40% penetration
    24% vs mob (10% from mob+5 including)
    Crappy PS+6 with 30 avg stones+5

Would appreciate your toughs :)

Frost

Hi all,

Every time I speak with the Teleporter I wish he simply offered me a list with all possible locations. Having to see the same lines again and again is a bit upsetting :puke: .
    I would Really appreciate a simple list, on a single page with no extra windows of text :saint:

Best of luck,
    Frost

Hello guys,

As we have several dungeons now i came to my mind that we could promote them in some way.

I'm speaking of an "event" thingy where people get recognition and are engorged to make dungeon runs. I would take some time and effort but we could have something like a reward/recognition/title to the group that showed the most team work or to a group of people that have come together for a dungeon for the first time etc.

Making weeks of "dungeon" may not a bad idea alto I'm not sure.

Something else would be a "chat channel" thing that is dedicated to people looking for a group.

Well those are my two cents I might be sounding stupid it's 3 AM here :lol:

That's actually a great idea as it would also solve the "farm one day and sell for a weak" problem. And it shouldnt be just online time (eg. afk'ing) but acctually PvP or PvE etc.

And yes the main idea is to make the game better and more fun. Selling stuff should not be a burden. Once more i would like to point out that most MMO games have a much better and user friendly orientated market system. And to go back to the main point - if you update and optimaize a game you make it more attractive. For me, personally, the current market system feel quite outdated.

@Shadow Where does human greed come into play in this matter? Having an optimal way to sell the things you farm does not seem like greed to me. We are not asking for something that would impact the ammount of things that one can drop etc. (its quite generous as it is acctually). However, when i farm stuff i would love to be able to sell them and it only seems fair. Having to keep my PC on 24/7 does not seem like a practical solution and from my point of view, defies all logic.

From what i gather:

1 You don't want an auction house as there would be no shops and new ppl will think that the server is dead.

2 You don't want more shops as it would cause a mess in map 1 ch 1 blue.

Well make something like a market map. And make offline shop an option only there. Make a big a*s portal that reads "market map" on it in map 1 ch 1 across all kingdom and find a way to profit from that (maybe tac every opening of a shop there). Otherwise we are still investing money (in electricity etc.) to have shops but the thing is - you are not on the receiving end of the deal.

Cheers,
    Frost

Such things have been suggested multiple times before. Shadows point is quite valid - if someone new logs on and sees an empty map 1 they will think that no one plays in that server, to that I agree, however, Having offline shops (with the same "table" as we have now etc.) would actually be a good thing (especially if we look at it as a way to make the server even more popular).

What is more the system with opening a shop and continuing to play with the same char has been implemented in an other M2 server and seems to be working well. I do admit, however, that i haven't played on that server and that I do not have much free time to play here lately :(

So ... Shadow, please think at least about a system that wouldn't force you to keep multiple windows open, like being able to open multiple shops with the same account.

Another thing that would make me happy would be a notification system - a simple message in a chat window that an item (past X value) is sold.

Also something about guilds - they should be more involved in the gameplay imo. An option for guild storage/shops is present in all MMO games that I know of, and would make life easier

Another thing I'd like to trow - how about having some sort of gamification when vendoring things? Like the vendor gaining affection towards you and giving you mall gifts or a small discount - nothing major just something else that can bring new plls :)

Anyhow, to stop slacking about time it is, back to work i go, you see that i hope

P.S. Oh, and great work from the team and Shadow especially, kudos good sir :)

Cheers,
    Frost