Posts by PalitaGoblin

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

a big part of older players is still using +2 to +5 pickax, it's a huge investment of time to raise that thing, making mining P is more than enough for new players to be competitive with everyone on the server in terms of mining

or have the exp only be given on success.

vein size is purely quality of life, having 30 ppl around a vein with everyone yelling out 'get out of the vein' for 15 minutes is pure cringe

• adjust pickax exp required to raise +
    • keep mining until success, as in, during the mining attempt player will fail normally but that won't stop it from mining, it will keep on doing it until a success, however long that might be
    • make veins 3 to 5 times bigger than they currently are along with their hitbox (it will make mining event wayyy better for everyone and it will also look like they have big quantities of ores)

No. What you did was spend the last 10 hours talking crap about the video and when she blocked you in game because she was done with you constantly telling her she didn't make the video herself with your lame 1/10 ratings, you decided to crap on her video on the forum.

your behaviour is the one that is being offensive and on the verge of harassment which is against the rules and will eventually get you banned if you keep up with it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I'm trying to figure what the issue with that is
    People offer for less because it's their price expectation

issue is people complain they can't sell their items then undercut like hell, then they cry items are too cheap and they cant make gold when the majority of time they put themselves in that situation by not having patience, aside for equipment it's rare for an item to go more than 2-3 days unsold and if it's reasonably priced it gets sold on the same day of opening the shop without having to underprice like hell

Prices differentiate, this has ofc something to do with people not respecting the current prices, but also with people thinking of their own prices and/or so-called time differences, just because someone is comfortable with setting up his shop to stay there for a month, it doesn't mean that everyone uses the shop-system like that, there are more than enough people having a real-time price battle, and it's perfectly fine.

Besides that, everyone is calmed down, we are just discussing whether it makes sense to change system or not

I'm not telling anyone here to calm down :| i'm saying people who undercut because they want to sell within 30 minutes of opening shop need to calm down and analyze the market because they end up ruining their own product price for a long period of time or even permanently

even if you were to only be able to play 1 hour a day and only at the same time daily, you can still analyze the market, for example by placing multiple instances of an item for sale at different price ranges to find out what's the highest it sells for

I don't understand the issue around here :D

every single mmo i've played has a shop search system similar to this one and everything works fine :D

the issue in the shop system lies more in people being impatient and not taking their time to analyze it

here's an example of really bad practice by players who use the shop that i see happening all the time:

player1 has x1 changer for sale at 600k

player2 has 10x changer for sale at 10kk

both player1 and player2 have the cheapest item for sale in the amount they're selling for

player3 comes by, sees x1 for 600k and puts x10 for sale at 5.9kk

and creates a drop in the item value simply because he didn't spend 5 seconds scrolling down to check the price of the x10

this instantly causes a needless drop in value mostly because more players will come along and more for sale even lower than player3 price for a few days and everyone will complain about it

meanwhile, 3 days later player2 10kk item stack sells

imo, people need to calm down with the 'must sell fast' ideal and have the patience to properly look through the market

think it's fine as is will be a hassle to search through that randomly and on top of it, considering certain searches have 400+ entries and how gimmicky the scroll bar gets with big number of entries i definitely dont want this changed since it would be a pain to browse through all that

the only change related to the sorting i would consider would be when multiple people enter the same value for an item, the same valued items would be ordered by shopbox time left while maintaining the ascending order

those pics are out of order, emy, godofpaint and a couple of other yellows were replying to people asking questions in call chat, hector took it upon himself to tell people who were looking for help to block her instead of providing any actual help to the algoris

as nice as it might be to have the server looking so active with joint kingdom chats, i think this just doesn't fit the server after existing so long, especially with all the existing rivalries the chat is going to turn into a drama show all the time and any sense of peace is removed. also during events like nation war it's going to cut lines of communication

if the server was new i wouldn't mind this at all but as is, it was just updated and there's already people having issues and provoking/insulting