Posts by PalitaGoblin

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content vimeo.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i don't get why there's a need to rework whole systems to make things work, why not include new equipment in zodiac dungeons at multiple level ranges that will counter the current issues?

ie: players have too much skill res - add a base stat to gears that ignores a % of skill res

to me this has and never will have anything to do with being 'easy' or 'hard'

honestly a lot in the game is trivial and making S skills is one of the most trivial things there is

S skills are a gamble just like anything else in this game, you throw a bunch of money and a bunch of time at it, i dont particularly think that reducing the amount of soul stones will fix this but considering you need around 80 tickets to get an S (480 if you want all 6 skills) it becomes nothing but a dull process, i think a lot could be adjusted slightly to reduce the lengths you need to go to get this

480 runs on an IP locked run where when you have the tickets you're forced to wait for other people or do it with a small amount of people

we wonder why players make all the time pvm and not pvm+pvp and we want to know what we can do to make you do pvp. you dont have to be a perfect char to take your role in pvp. it's easy to make a normal pvp char to join some fights and enjoy the pvp. if many guys join like that, the wars will be much better with too many people and everybody will enjoy it.

and then someone ends up feeding and it's like:

OMG GO TO SAFE

GET OUT OF HERE WE LOSING BECAUSE OF YOU

OMG DID YOU SEE THAT GUY??? HE SO BAD

the required process to acquire enough gears combined with the behaviour of some of the older pvp players makes pvp extremely boring and unappealing

External Content www.youtube.com

performing any input can cause a disconnect while doing a channel change

i suggest for the client to ignore inputs done after initiating the channel change procedure

just increase the size of the veins, will solve a couple more issues other than the mounts themselves

1. Raise Rainbow Stone rate and lower blue dragon breath and spirit stone rate from hydra's chest
    2. Reduce the amount of rarity ore required to make S skills slightly, especially at higher skill level fails it consumes a bit too much
    3. Raise DC's Soul Crystal Key drop rate slightly, since it sucks to be killing those monsters for 15 minutes to get one sometimes
    4. Move the teleport points slightly forward inside DC slightly forward, so people stop getting stuck on the pillars when they move a bit, especially the metins floor
    5. Change the Hell Gear/unlock stone stages of hell run to stop displaying the dialog box and instead use an announcement message like it happens in nemere's watchtower cubes

External Content www.youtube.com

All guides have a video where people can see what happens

People are always asking where they can find this and that info, the guides there reply to some of the most of asked questions, and as i said in the OP if any topic arises that people would be interested in, we'll add a new guide for it and everybody will have easy access to it

Despite the extremely dubious looking domain, I did not find any viruses on the website but Metin2 guides. Thanks and btw I especially like the artworks :)

yeah it's on a free domain, that's the most normal looking one, website won't have ads and viruses on a browser without downloads are pretty much impossible nowadays so obviously won't have any lol besides im sure the staff would straight up perm ban us if we did any of that

7642f4a2cfd16.png

as described in the official guide

Hi, my gf EmyEmy and I been working on a website with guides related to SG, you can check it out here: http://sgguides.rf.gd/

It contains video guides and information about dungeons, events and some game mechanics.

If you'd like any more content leave me or EmyEmy a message, she is more than glad to create more guides for whatever you might need in the game.

Thanks, good luck, have fun