[POLL] Rare Changers / Rare Adders

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Gzanu

how we can enable key setting ?

• [GA]Shadow

There is a client side patch that enable the key setting

• EmyEmy

Kloder <3

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• PalitaGoblin

maybe for life

• KingJohn

for few minutes they say

• googleadsense

The server is off?

• EmyEmy

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that

• iPhone5

[VIDEO] ASIAN vs HOWHIGH 08.11.2020

• PalitaGoblin

when will the light come?

• SunZu

Don't install metin on work PC, use teamviewer to do remote control of your home PC :thumbsup:

• [GA]Shadow

A few minutes, the time to upload a patch

• Diury

how long?

• penof

server of?

• Diury

any update or what

• [GA]Shadow

Server is currently off for bug fixing

• EmyEmy

JAJAJAAJAJAJA

• babapve

depend on your boss/company, but in most cases its just more than stupid to do that. dont take it personal.

• EmyEmy

admin*

• EmyEmy

I tried to install metin2 at my work pc, needed amin permission and password xd

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • Rare Adders / Changers in Item Mall? 76

1. Yes (20) 26%
    2. No (56) 74%

Hey guys,

We have been discussing between the Team about these 2 items and we would like to ask your opinion about whether we should add these items to the Item Mall for you to use!

Feel free to comment also in this thread your opinion!

Kind Regards,

Tary

• no ty.

The only healthy way to add these in the game would be the suggestion from months ago of adding a way to disenchant legendary items to create rarity adders/changers. I'm not sure if you have the budget and/or the devs for that kind of system at the moment though.

Definitely NOT in IS though.

• Maybe add a possibility to craft them via "master". For example with hero certificates, moonstones, blue dragon beans, ice grail, flame key. just very rare and a lot of these crafting-items so they wont get thrown around after 2 weeks. Maybe this is the way to make plague run great again with an item exclusive to that run which will be needed 10x (next to other items) to create thechanger/adder as well.

These are all just examples for this idea of crafting the changer/adder via items.

• No, it's called rarity for a reason, adding it to the mall would ruin the aspect of that. I also wouldn't appreciate the possibility to craft them.

The it is rn is perfect. The drop chance was raised a while ago and now it's balanced very nicely.

• Adding these items to the IS would be unhealthy for the game. I'd even say that they shouldn't be in the game at all, because that would cause grinding for X item and possession of already great, rare items less enjoyable. But If somehow they'll be added, they should be considered as an "Endgame" items. Like Nessi mentioned, crafting with a lot of rarest upgrade materials/items via "Master" NPC is an option. Maybe a very low percentage drop (0.001-0,005% or even less) from a rare, endgame monster/chest. For sure they should be one of the rarest things on the server.

The post was edited 2 times, last by L0lu ().

• Yes, but make it more expensive in mall like 50000mp etc. To be honest, TP is not that attractive to purchase as you can pretty much farm everything in game, like pearls, blue changer, dss etc. So, i think this is a great idea to bring more money in SG. so the team can have more decent update in the future.

• Yes, but make it more expensive in mall like 50000mp etc. To be honest, TP is not that attractive to purchase as you can pretty much farm everything in game, like pearls, blue changer, dss etc. So, i think this is a great idea to bring more money in SG. so the team can have more decent update in the future.

they can do that without adding these though. they won't help the game in the long run at all. And trust me when I say that even with the availability of materials in the game, players still go for the commodity of getting pearls and such from the Item Mall.

I do agree though that more stuff can be added to the IM but definitely nothing that has to do with rarity adding/changing.

• How to turn the best server in the world in to a private server noname. What makes this server unique is its rarity system. Differentiation of equipment, uniqueness of some pieces: we would lose these characteristics to find ourselves in a server like many others.

• i personally think the struggle to get legendary items with the right stats is exciting and farming them is rewarding and fun, to add a special extra to regular farming. if adders and changer was available ingame this would make farming less rewarding and fun and also devalue alot of people's work in searching for the best rarity items, i mean an item isnt really rare if you can just roll it. thanks

• :nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

No No No.:fie: NO! :chainsaw:NOOO!!!:dash:

Why? (Calm down).

Ok let's talk: NO! I don't want it. Adding this in the Item mall will Ruin everithing. It will be senseless to farm hours and hours to drop a Legendary and make big money.

X(X(X(NO!

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono: