Posts by Doxforded

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

I really agree with you guys at TEC to keep the newcommers here and make it a bit easier to get on higher level but don't forget about us where we should get levels on 95+ you guys actually destroyed DT11 in this way.
    It's my personal opinion.

BuPoP

I am not angry or triggered, but is hilarious that you don't want any changes or are afraid of the changes and use silly excuses like "i can't find people". You can find people, you don't want to because you are used to solo.

And what does it means with the group on GF servers? The drops are not even the same. For example on the catacombs you don't even need to kill the boss to get the level 60 tier accessory / shield.

The comparison doesn't exist because only the monsters and the map are the same, everything else is different.

Yes I don't want changes, because I like the current system that going on. I'm not soloing at all (except Lobster+Kappa) beside those I'm going with my mates(guild, and friends). I didn't say I don't have friends or against going as a team. I said that think about that maybe not everybody have the chance to get the right friends, but as I said your choice I'll rather spend here my sparetime than on the above mentioned servers.
    Mea culpa thought you are angry for me to explain my views.

Why I feel you got triggered.
    Just see how many group farm Aqua dragon and how many do on GF servers.
    It's not like a competiotion to me to compare the 2 servers.

Also saying that was my PERSONAL opinion don't get fury.

Shadow don't forget about that not everybody have friends to do dungeons I mean 3-4 friends to do an Aqua dragon run. There are some fools who gained already OP gear to solo bosses but most of the players need a hand to kill these bosses. (My personal opinion). Also I don't think so you should change the Bio rewards since the main bosses like dragon is more powerful than on GF servers also Devil Catacombs .

All in all it's your and your team choice.

"Mr.Star"

maybe go back to the old forum and check the PVM event results :)

or maybe you have problems with numbers ?

you always seem to be competing everyone dox, just give him a break,every1 full of people like you ;)

with who I'm competing with Studium isn't my account :)

the screens doesn't even prove anything. you're standing beyond the edge were i was when you all talk the way we talking right now, and as i said. karma comes round :3 they talk crap to you because you're stupid dumb girl who play the victim everytime you log,. if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house. change your attitude so players will not talk like that to you, but since you doesnt care, then accept the fact its gonna be like that until you stop talking bullshit about them. but im sorry. i dont take ss. no time for that. i dont report, i dont ss. i play the game for fun. i hope you do the same. :) no more words for you mother.

I know I don't have right to flame any of you but don't ya think involve someone's death into a game is a little bit extreme? Because in my opinion it is. I mean exactly this sentence: " if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house."

By the way guys I hope you will continue this thread I really enjoy reading these interesting texts
    0hQyd5L.gif

Yours truly,
    BuPoP